Elevator

"An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind."
-Mahatma Gandhi.

"Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or friendship is a conversation."
-Oscar Wilde.

"All war is a symptom of man's failure as a thinking animal."
-John Steinbeck.

This chapter is dedicated to these amazing writers, phaylen Jkaloko RuthieBalo Diana_Simpson

The song suggestions for this chapter are eye of the tiger by survivor and don't stop believin by the journey.

Read and enjoy, vote and comment, thanks.
________________________

♥ Ralph's POV ♥

I have been issued a strike twice, the red tigers lost to the black belt, another prominent school in New York. The black belt likes to console themselves that their school is better than Royal academy. They tend to turn everything to competition just to prove their point. Well, maybe football truly is a competition and the winner tends to be the legitimate best.

We have lost the game twice in a row now because of lack of cooperation from my teammates. Coach keeps drafting the same old strategic method that keeps backfiring on us and we keep loosing.

The principal is crossed, the school has a prestigious reputation, achievement and rank so she wants us to own up to our shits and rectify things. While Coach Liam is on the receiving end of her rants and pressure, he equally transfers aggression and anger to us but I tend to feel the pressure more as my position, passion and fame is at stake here.

One more strike from coach Liam and I will not only lose my position but also be kicked out of the team even though I have devoted my entire time, energy and life to the team.

The plan is to go see him in his office, talk sense into him and try to straighten things up. If the team and school will move forward then he has to give us the opportunity to draft our strategy that works for us, he has to let us follow our intuition and give every member a fair hearing and chance so we can cooperate and collaborate for a better result. Hell, even the mascot guy is tired.

Coach office is on the eighth floor of the school and I will only be a sucker to start using the stairs.

I walked into the grey-coloured elevator. A huge sparkling mirror faced me as it gave my reflection. I looked tired and confused. Stress was seriously eating me up. The mirror looked like it was cleaned every five minutes. Call me crazy or unrealistic but the school is so wealthy that they can spend thousands of dollars on getting the mirror clean and sparkled, but either way, they must be enriching some poor widow or cleaner that way.

The interior design of the elevator screamed beautiful and ridiculously expensive. A gold broader shined like the sun with a painting in the middle that resembled the once you see in ceilings of a big pentecostal or celestial church.

Everything looked beautiful and vibrant until, she walked in with a rigid posture, and furrowed brows knitted together.

____

♥ Anna's POV ♥

I failed my last P.E test. It more or less like my results got swapped because there is no freaking way for me to have such a ridiculous score in one of my favourite subjects.

I confronted the coach about it and he told me to come see him at his office after lunch break.

I went into the elevator the moment it was open and my mood got sour at his sight. It was the arrogant jerk.