Patrol

"We just need you to capture this person alive, and we're willing to extend help to any of your future plans" Kurogiri said, handing Stain a picture of a green haired boy with snake like eyes, seemingly oblivious to the fact that a picture of him was being taken, he happily eats a sugared treat along with his two friends.

"And...? I'm not capturing him without reason, he's a UA kid, a hero in training, I usually evaluate my victims first, to attack them beforehand would break my code, tell me why you want him"

"... have you heard of the USJ incident?"

"You mean your failed little attack? I heard that most of the villains there got turned into stone, did a member of yours get turned?"

"No, Shiragaki got bitten"

"That brat with a lot of hands?" Kurogiri nodded.

"Why not just take an anti-venom from one of them laboratories?"

"We did but they watered down the venom so much, it doesn't work, we need the venom direct from the source and have it modified by one of our members, we need it soon, the venom is spreading"

"How bad?"

"His left hand up to its elbows is completely stone and it's slowly climbing up, it gets faster everyday"

"Hm... bad things will happen if it reaches his chest, very well, I'll capture him but on one condition"

"Yes?"

"If I find him worthy to live, you will let him leave, I don't care what you do, erase his memories or something, I do not cause death to people worthy of being heroes"

"We just need his venom, we'll let him go if you want to so bad"

"Good, then I'll be leaving, the sun is setting soon"

"Good luck"

_______________________________________

"Endeavor-san, theres a cat stuck up there, can you get it?" Izuku said, pointing at the tree.

"There's no cat inside"

"There is! I'll get him myself but I'm too short"

"..." Endeavor approached the tree and lo behold, there was a small little thing meowing at the branches so softly that you can't even hear it. He gently took the shivering kitten in his hands and it lapped up his warmth. Endeavor blinked at the small critter.

"I want it, I'll warm it up" Shoto said, reaching for the small critter, Endeavor carefully handed it to his son, the kitten was small enough that it was able to curl up in Shoto's hands, Iida and Izuku came close, staring at it. Shoto handed Izuku the small critter, Izuku watched as it twitched innhis hands before giving it a cute wide smile.

"It's... it's so cute..." Izuku said, Endeavor snapped a picture and sent it to Hisashi.

Are you willing to let your son keep a kitten

Hisashi: omg
Hisashi : yes yes
Hisashi : yes omg
Hisashi : pls
Hisashi : send more pics
Hisashi : pls

[ picture sent ]

Hisashi : !!!!!!!!
Hisashi : Inko says she's fine with it too
Hisashi : bring it home pls

"Your parents said that you can keep it if you want" Izuku's eyes widen.

"I-I can?"

"Hold unto it for now, make sure it doesn't escape"