☁️✨

Y/N rested her head on the glass of the cars window as she listened to the music that had been blasting through her earbuds. She smiled at herself because she was smart enough to bring a distraction from her heartbreak.

"Crush culture makes me wanna spill my guts out."

Y/N lightly sang the song. She had no worry over the couple listening to her. After all they were really good friends.

But while Y/N looked out the window exhausted, Finn had thoughts rushing through his head.

Had he made a mistake ?

Had he asked the wrong girl out ?

If he really did love Mia then why did he constantly have thoughts about Y/N.

He wondered what t would be like to play around and do random things at night with her.

Finn turned around to see Y/N lightly singing and looking out her window.

He smiled and focused hard on blocking out any other noises and focusing on her songs.

"But nothing is better sometimes.
Once we've both said our goodbyes.
Let's just let it go.
Let me let you go."

Those words ran through Finn's head.
"Let me let you go"

He thought about his decision and decided that he would take action on it.
-
After arriving at a hotel Finn decided to pull Olivia away from Y/N for a second and took her out to the hallway.

"Mia . I thought about this for a hell of a while in the car and I'm sorry to admit it but, i can't do this anymore. I love another girl and I can't hurt someone else while hurting myself at the same time.

Mia had a sad look in her eyes yet she kept smiling. She sniffles before giving Finn an answer he didn't think he would hear.

"It's Y/N isn't it ?"

Finn had shock evidently in his eyes but yet he managed to nod.

Mia put a reassuring hand on Finn's shoulder.

"It's okay you don't have to feel bad. I think I figured it out way before you did by myself."

"Just please make sure to make her happy. You have no idea how much she cares about you. I can feel it."

With that said Mia left to her room.

Finn stood there for s moment registering what had just happened.

After he was shot back into reality Finn ran towards Y/N's room.

He pounded on Y/N's door impatiently waiting. He was about to knock once again until the door was swung open by a very confused Y/N.

Before any words could be said, Finn brought her to his chest giving her a right hug.
At first she hesitated but then hugged back with the same passion.

The two stood there in Y/N's doorway embracing each other for the longest time possible.

And after, they went inside and talked about their feelings for each other.

The two eventually began to date and went on to be a happy couple.

And as for Mia, she found herself another boy with curly hair and beautiful brown eyes.
-
Here's the part 2. Sorry if it sucks.