Chapter 1: Did I Sutter?

Avery's school above.

AN-Please make sure you've read the prologue. It's an important part of the story.

Avery Cullen

I'm playing with my ring as I listen to what the teacher is saying.

Mrs Webster is so fucking ugly. I can't handle looking at her face, there's a huge mole above her lips. It's so fucking gross.

"Ms Cullen, care to share what you're thinking about?" She says as she notices I'm not my paying attention to her.

"I was just thinking about how ugly you are." I reply sweetly.

I hear some of my classmates snicker but Mrs Webster looks taken back and hurt flashes through her eyes. "Excuse me?"

I put on my bitchy face. "Did I stutter?"

She opens her mouth to speak but she closes it. I see her eyes tearing up and I just roll my eyes, leaning back on my chair.

"Why do have to be so heartless?" Emma White turns around and asks.

"Mind your business." I glare at her.

Emma is the golden girl of this school. Her brunette hair is straightened as usual, popping out her beautiful blue eyes. She has heart shaped lips and a long pointed nose.

She's beautiful, I give her that.

I hate her because she's everything I'm not. Well, except beautiful. I have more beautiful features than her. I'm the most beautiful girl in this school, I know that and everyone else does.

Back to Emma, she is kind and has a bubbly personality. Everyone loves her and to top all that, she is friends with Adrian, my fiancé. She's dating his best friend, Hayden.

The bell rings and I get up, picking my bag. I leave the class and walk to the locker corridor. As I'm about to drop my books in my locker, I hear two girls talking.

"Oh my God! Have you seen Adrian today?" One of the girls asks.

"No, I haven't!" The second girl replies.

"He looks so hot! Look I secretly snapped his picture." Girl 1 whispers.

What the heck?

I drop the books and fix my hair.

"Wow! He's soooo sexyyyy!" Girls 2 squeals.

I bang my locker loudly and glare at both of them, dangerously.

Girl 2 widens her eyes and she quickly looks down uncomfortably.

"Sorry." Girl 1 mumbles.

I cross my arms over my chest. "Delete it." I demand.

She looks at me, dumbfounded. "Excuse me?" She asks softly.

"The picture, you idiot! Delete it right now."

"Oh." She whispers. She unlocks her phone and I watch her as she quickly deletes the picture .

"Good." I turn my heels around and leave.

****

"Welcome home, princess." My handmaid quickly rushes to collect my school bag.

"Thank you, Rosa." I say.

When I enter my room, I take off my shoes and start loosing my tie. I'm so exhausted.

Rosa keeps my bag and looks at me. "Do you need anything, princess?" She asks.