5 - "what he's cute?"

A/N: Pretend the song on the side is by Girls Like Boys in here lol bc Gaskarth comes up in here xD - BritishBums xox

__________________________________

.

JENNA'S POV

.

As soon as we exited the building, the front swarmed with a bunch of paps and fans. My eyes widened, as I immediately rummage through my flannel's pocket for my shades. Shoving them on, I stoop my head low as we all try our best to get through all the chaos.

"CARA! Is it true you and Luke have a secret relationship going on?!"

"WHY ARE YOU AND 5SOS FIGHTING!"

"Jenna, nice ass!"

I turn around at that, usually people would expect a snappy answer.. Yet I'm not like other people.

"Thanks." I say unamusedly, turning back around to leave.

"Get off, stop shoving!" Tess yelled, as Cara holds onto her hand, pulling her with her through the crowd.

Once we reached our van, I couldn't be anymore than happy as Rose slid the door closed behind her.

She lets out a sigh tiredly.

"No one said anything. Right?" Cara asks hopefully, looking at all of us.

"Nope, we're all good." Rose reassured.

"Better be." I grumbled, obviously ticked off.

.

.

"New tour, starting next week." Rose excitedly blurted out as we look at her questioningly.

"What are you talking about?" Cara's eyes widened, on the verge of excitement as well.

First off, we had to see if it was true obviously.

"Check your text messages would you?!" She was jumping up and down in her seat. "Oh my god!"

"Shit!" I shrieked when I read the message. "We meet with her tomorrow for it."

"Are we opening acts again?" Tess mumbled. "Please, be All Time Low."

"Oh we know the chemistry you and Gaskarth had on our last music video." Cara smirked, nudging her teasingly.

"What chemistry? We were just friends! And plus, I could relate to him on a spiritual level." Tess protested.

"Yeah, the video was about kissing him." I reminded her.

"But we didn't really kiss, that was the concept." She groaned. "We went over this already."

"We're just teasing, Tess." Cara snickers, playfully pinching her cheeks as she swats her hands away.

She crosses her arms, huffing.

"You crushed on Alex, not me." She pointed at me, as I rose my eyebrows.

"What? He's legendary. And therefore I shall crush on a legend." I try a really suckish sounding British accent as my compadres laugh. Yes my compadres, I'm just feeling a bit hispanic today.

"Have you seen the interview All Time Low had?" Rose chuckled.

"What interview?"

"When Alex said he would go for you out of all of us, which is a bit sad.. No just kidding, I'm all for Jack." The red head giggled.