five !

( five ! )

IT HAS BEEN a few weeks since the wedding and Blair had called Elijah to tell him that she was going to stay with the Cullen's for a while.

She knew that Klaus would be angry with her but she wanted to get to know her mate; Xander.

He was her everything and no one was going to stop the couple from being with each other, not even her older brother Klaus

***

Blair was laying down on the forest floor, she thought about her future with Xander, Blair didn't know where this relationship was going to take her but god she was going to protect it with everything she had.

Someone laid down beside her, Blair turned her head and saw that it was Xander. He leaned his head against his palm, propping his head up.

"What is going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Xander asked her, Blair moved closer to him.

Now she was on his arm tucked into his side.
"Oh nothing" she told him and Xander scoffed "am I really going to believe you?" he asked her, Blair sat up and Xander sat up after her. "Just thinking about where this is going to lead us."

Xander kisses her temple "we are going to eventually get married and live an amazing immortal live together" he said and then stared into her eyes.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me Xander" Blair said as he grinned "Yeah, I kinda knew that" he told her.

She hit him in the chest "don't get too cocky!" Blair yelled at him, Xander kissed her amen Blair melted into the kiss.

"Don't you like cocky men?"

"No."

"But you like me?"

"Oh, Xander. I'm falling in love with you."

Blair said breathlessly before giggling and then getting up off of the ground.

"Come on get up!" Blair said "I hate cocky men but your an exception."

Xander grinned to himself. They held hands while walking back to the Cullen house.

***

Whenever they saw the house Alice walked over to them. "Are you two getting married anytime soon?"

Blair laughed "we just found each other and now we're getting married? Alice we just had a wedding, Edward and Bella aren't back from their honeymoon just yet."

Alices eyes didn't meet Blair's.

"Alice, what happened?"

"Nothing!" Alice tried to be cheerful but it wasn't working on Blair. "Alice" She said in a stern voice.

"Bella got pregnant somehow."

Blair looked at Xander.

They were thinking the same thing.

How?