249

chapter and music partially inspired by this scene to all y'all tvd fans;)))))

*Also i would start to play the song above for when they go downstairs if you want to make this chapter better*

We pulled into the party after dropping Briar off with my parents for the night. Like always my mom was excited to see her, they both adored Briar. My dad won't admit it as much because he's my dad but I know he likes spending time with her too. We were now parking onto the side of the road in the secluded area, a short walk from the house that was pounding music - you could hear the bass. Variant cars were all parked along the road, belonging men who have done sinful things.

Harry shuts off the car, sitting back in his seat while looking at me. His hand was on my thigh, his thumb stroking the jean material.

"You okay?" He asks, his vision on mine with his head rested back on the seat.

"Mhmm, are you?" I ask back, putting my hand on his.

He nods with a smile, "We can leave whenever you want." He assures.

"I know." I unbuckle my seatbelt. "Same for you too."

He nods in response and opens the door, getting out as I get out of my side. We meet at the front of the car where he takes my hand and I lean into his arm. He was in his open green flannel that was new, considering the only green one he had got wrecked when he flew down that current. It was thick and soft, rolled up on his inked forearms were exposed. A black t-shit was under it and his signature black jeans were on his legs. I keeps myself leaned into his arm as we walked, the smell of his cologne lingering which was soothing. He let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around me, hanging it off my shoulder as I nuzzled more into his side.

"So we'll have a few drinks, talk to some people and leave." He says as we got closer to the mayhem of the house party.

"You mean you'll talk to people?" I chuckle a correction.

"Yeah." I snickers.

"You know I'll be stuck to you like a lost puppy all night. I know no one here but you, Niall and Louis." I state.

"I know baby." He responds.

"Do you think we'll see Liam?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Maybe." He shrugs. "Louis said he told him about this and has been trying to convince him to socialize.

We walk up the front lawn of Louis' house, seeing the outside already swarmed with people. The air was foggy around us and I could already smell the marijuana but it's not like I haven't been in this situation before when showing up at these parties slash 'meetings'. Harry leads us through the people that somewhat glance because he hasn't shown his face in so long.