27. Reality and Finality

Song: Woman like me by Little Mix and Nicky Minaj

🎶I made a few mistakes, I regret it nightly
I broke a couple hearts that I wear on my sleeve
My momma always said, "Girl, you're trouble" and
And now I wonder, could you fall for a woman like me🎶

I'm dying over how perfectly this song fits to this chapter!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

ARIANA IGLESIAS' POV:

Everyone was here! I mean everyone! There was Alex and the three Musketeers, Oli with his wife Paige, Beth and Kiara my nurse.

But still in a room full of people our eyes never left the other. We were doing the quietly staring at each other thing while everyone mingled...

Snap out of it Ariana, it makes you feel like the hopeless little girl you where in school where you tried to understand people, but they would be way different and difficult.

I talked to the guys earlier, asked for their forgiveness for disappearing like that and they agreed to spare me if I made the chocolate cake again.

We all teased Michael for a few minutes as he missed me too even after saying the opposite. I also heard things about Alex that he admittedly tried to steer away from which made my heart crush.

How could I live with this feeling.

"Alex..." Everyone's eyes snapped to us as soon as I spoke.

"We need to talk." I said getting out of the bed.

"WAIT"

"No!"

"Oh lord"

"You just came out of surgery!" The three Musketeers and Paige screamed but Oli, Kiara and Alex knew I wouldn't stop.

"I'll get a wheelchair." Kiara muttered shaking her head.

"You know what, why don't we all leave the room so that she doesn't do any crazy shit like that..." Oli said to which everyone nodded and started moving out.

Beth was giving me the stink eye that said 'I better not mess this up based on decisions that I'll regret later'.

I replied with an adorable pair of eyes that said 'Please fúck off'. Even though I knew she would be the one ready with an ice-cream.

Michael and Alex were having a conversation too but it was too manly for me to understand.

"So..." Alex said.

"Well..." I tried.

[A/n: This gif is what the chapter would like if I didn't want to write 800 words on the conversation xD - "sorry"]

"Uh-" "Uh-" we both started together when we heard a slight crash which we wouldn't have been able to hear if we weren't trained to.