Chapter 15

The person who was holding me dragged me into a room and pushed me down. I heard the door lock and looked up. Damian smirked down at me and held the same knife as before in his hand.

I stood up and moved back “w-what are you doing here?” Damian let out a small chuckle “Danny isn’t talking and Jack is getting pissed, so he sent me to finish his work” He moved forward which caused me to move backwards but my back hit the wall.

He held the knife up to my neck “How did you find me?”

“A little birdy told me you attended this school” it is true, there is an insider.

“Who?” Damian moved the knife down to my collarbones “I rather not tell you”

“Why?” Damian sighed “you ask too many questions” I ignored him “why won’t you tell me?” Damian rolled his eyes “you are just going to have to figure it out yourself”

Damian moved back and started to pace around the small room. I took the opportunity to take my phone out of my back pocket and dial Harry’s number. Just as I was about to hit call, the phone was thrown to the floor.

I gasped as I was pushed to the floor and on my back as Damian hovered over me. He smirked and shook his head “what am I going to do with you?” he leant down and started to unbutton the shirt I was wearing. I cursed to myself, why did I pick to wear a plaid shirt today?

I looked around the small room trying to find something to stop him. My eyes landed on a bottle of disinfectant. Worth a try.                         

I kneed Damian in the stomach which caused him to stop what he was doing and move back. I pushed him away and stood up. I quickly picked up the disinfectant bottle and turned to Damian.

He stood up and stared at me with a dead look in his eyes “you shouldn’t have done that”

Just as he moved forward I lifted up the spray and sprayed him in the face. He cried out in pain and covered his eyes. I quickly picked up my stuff and ran out of the janitor’s closet.

I continued to run down the corridor and ran out the back door.

Harry’s POV

“I seriously messed up” I ran my hand through my hair as Niall walked out of the kitchen with a sandwich.

Niall sat down on the armchair and took a bite of his sandwich “what did you do now?”

“I nearly kissed Melissa this morning” Niall put the plate on the coffee table.  “Why is that a bad thing?”

He doesn’t get it.

“I told her we were a mistake, which we weren’t, and then I tried to kiss her this morning because I can’t hide my feelings about her anymore and she refused saying how I hurt her more than finding out about her parents!”

Niall sat back in the arm chair “wow, this is messed up” I rolled my eyes, no shit Sherlock.

I ran my hand over my face and groaned “I really don’t know what to do” Niall leaned forward. “How do you really feel about her and be honest”

I love her

I really don’t know what to do. I have never felt this way about someone before and it is scary. Melissa is the only girl who I don’t just want to have sex with. I want to kiss her every day, wake up to her every morning and be able to call her mine.

“Tell her that” I shot my head up “I can’t do that” Niall shook his head “you can you just don’t want to because you are afraid you are going to get rejected” I tried to speak up but I couldn’t, he was right.

I heard loud knocking on the door “expecting someone?” I shook my head and stood up.

I walked over to the door and opened it. Melissa ran into me and held me closer to her as she cried into my chest. I gently pushed her away and held her at arm’s length.

The few buttons of the shirt she was wearing were undone and you could see the top of her bra. Black lace.

HARRY snap out of it!

I took her face in my hands and wiped her tears away. “Babe, tell me what’s wrong”

She started to cry again and wrapped her arms around me again.

“D-Damian was a-at my school!”

A/N: PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT... if you do it will make me update more.

what do you think about this story so far?