Ninety

Hewwo babiessss
Mamas made this chapter extra long for yall :3 💜💜💜💜💜💜

______________________

Jungkook threw his phone aside, getting up to get ready.

His heart was still in pain, he expected the worst reaction if he's being realistic.

After putting on a black t-shirt, blue ripped jeans and his new white coat. Jungkook styled his hair, his bangs not hiding his forehead like it usually does all the time.

He wanted to impress Taehyung all over again. It felt like he went back to square one but worse.

In 20 minutes, Jungkook was out of the house and on his way to a flower shop near Taehyung's location.

He got the prettiest bouquet of red roses and a purple box of chocolate. Dark chocolate just the way he likes it.

The younger's hands were trembling slightly as he drove to the desired place.

In the past few days, Jungkook has barely been eating or drinking anything. He ended up losing 3kgs and his skin has gotten paler in color while a shadow of dark circles casted under his puffy eyes.

But he did not care. He couldn't think about himself in this situation. The heart ache was feeding him enough and keeping him up late.

Jungkook parked his car with a heavy heart and got out of it with the roses and chocolate in hand.

The young male slowly made his way to where he was told that Taehyung would be shooting. As much as he wanted to get there as soon as possible, his legs could not get him there fast enough but when he did, the sight made something unpleasant spread in his body. He knew this feeling all too well.

His eyes were glued on Taehyung and a man closely next to him. Too close in fact.

Jealousy coiled inside him as he stared from the side at his lover, feeling thankful that Taehyung did not notice him yet because his eyes were getting embarrassingly teary. And it's only because he missed him painfully.

Taehyung looked more than beautiful but these bright lights could never outshine his beauty. He literally glowed and if he stood next to Jungkook, the younger would just look like a dead body.

The dark haired boy had his hand tighten slightly around the bouquet unconsciously.

That stranger had his arm around his man's waist. Jungkook didn't want to watch any more of this but he could not look away no matter how much he tried.

It felt like it's the first and last time he would see Taehyung.

Taehyung's smile was so wide that it took most of his face and Jungkook missed that sight so bad.

Tae was being touchy with the male next to him. Jungkook knew it was for the camera ,but that wasn't enough for him to not be bothered by it.

"Cut!" The director yelled as the strange guy started tickling Taehyung and he had to watch all that, Jungkook wanted to throw hands at this point.

He had enough of hidding so he started walking towards the staff, trying to find Taehyung's manager in hoped he can help him get Taehyung's attention.

His eyes didnt leave his smiling lover as he walked. "i don't like you smiling like that to another man.." he mumbled to himself, possessivness and jealousy eating him alive.

His heart almost stopped when Taehyung turned around and looked his way , the older's smile immediately fadded as he widdened his eyes a bit.

Jungkook slowly lifted his hand up to wave at him but Taehyung looked away, breaking the younger's heart.