Chapter 4- Investigation

Smile at Hope in the Name of Despair
Deadly Life
Afternoon 17

*Arian's POV*

Keping an illusion with the rest of the group to not arouse suspicion, I went towards the 5th island with two goals in mind. Find Nagito and stop his plan. Unused methods of execution props were here, along with the noodle stand, factories and random stuff. I went into one of the factories and looked around a bit.

"What's this...?" I kneeled down and picked up a bottle that was dripping with liquid. "Hmm..." Putting the bottle down, I walked out of the office and saw a bunch of boxes stacked near the end of the line, so I walked over to it and noticed that there were fireworks inside the boxes. Not wanting to tamper with it, I left the building and went towards the factory next door. Weird, I can't get in. Sighing, I shot myself in the air and latched onto the window  before opening it.

"Now...where's the crazy bastard at...?" Climbing in and landing on the boxes, the first thing I saw was the Monokuma cardboards lined up one after another, even some blocking the door. That's why I couldn't get in. "Self-centered much..." I mumbled and climbed down, walking around until I reached a curtain towards the back...looking inside, the sight actually amused me.

Here's Nagito, tied up and bloody, not dead though. He's trying to take the easy way out.

Not on my watch.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

*3rd Person POV*

The remaining 7 students decided to explore the final island and find out what Nagito was planning. Hajime, Kazuichi and Chiaki explored one part, Sonia, Akane and Fuyuhiko explored another as Arian (her illusion) choose to explore the last bits on her own.

"Okay...this is a strange sight" Hajime mumbled as the trio walked in a building with a dark hallway with green lights leading a path. "So...do we follow it?" Kazuichi asked confused, walking slowly ahead. "We should...I think" Chiaki said as they walked down the path to see a factory with multiple machines activated and an out-of-place computer. Hajime looked around while both Chiaki and Kazuichi looked at the computer.

"I'll re-" Chiaki interrupted Kazuichi by grabbing the computer and looked at the files on the computer. "Isn't this Rion's?" Chiaki mumbled in a hushed tone so Kazuichi wouldn't hear her.

Operation Save 78th Class
.
.
.
Complete!
.
.
.
Files Deleting...

"What does that mean?" Kazuichi asked as he was reading it over Chiaki's shoulder. Hajime looked over and read what was on the screen. "Don't know... Let's keep it with us and look around some more" Hajime commented as they went and looked around some more.

Meanwhile with Akane, Fuyuhiko and Sonia, they were exploring the multiple air crafts and unused props lying around in a junkyard.

"Why is Teruteru's head here?" Sonia asked, pointing to a mechanical Teruteru's head. "Weird...and this large syringe...robotic animals...a doll with Peko's face on it...tetris pieces...tanks...and more..."  Akane trailed off as Fuyuhiko picked up the doll and looked around.