Chapter 2*

Natasha POV

Vidcon was over so there was a big party tonight. I had a shower and let my hair dry naturally. I  wore a black long sleeve top with black booty shorts I wore this with my black boots and done my eyes a bit smokey. Kylie jad her hair straight and Wore a white crop top white wash booty shorts and a pink bomber jacket with her white chucks we took a pic and put it on instagram with the caption -Party Time 🎉-

 Kylie jad her hair straight and Wore a white crop top white wash booty shorts and a pink bomber jacket with her white chucks we took a pic and put it on instagram with the caption -Party Time 🎉-

We got to the party and It was packed everyone was having a really good time. I walked over to Cameron He was getting a drink he gave me and Kylie a drink "thanks" I said and hugged him we walked over to the rest of the guys I felt them all look at me I whispered to Kylie "I knew I shouldnt have worn this its very low" "Relax i think you look lovely" Kian said winking at me. Shit Kylie had gone off with Carter and I was standing beside Kian and Cam. I blushed a bit then we all got up and danced it was a great night someone grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room.

"What do you want Jack?"

"For you to apologise"

"Apologise for what exactly"

"You know what"

"Ohh so you want me to apologise for you crashing into me not once but twice"

"I never crashed into you it was you"

"No it wasnt just admit it your clumsy"

"What like this?"he said and the next thing you know he his lips were on mine I had to kiss him back he was so pationate and the best kisser ever Wait Natasha What are you doing you hate this guy and he hates you but I couldnt stop for some reason.

We eventually stopped and looked at each other then went back to the party like nothing happened. I didnt know what to think I went to get another drink "Nat you are so sexy and im glad we are friends" Kian said and kissed me I kissed him back but it wasnt the same as Jacks I know I shouldn't be saying that like come on Jack Gilinsky is my Enemy we hate eachother. I pulled away and felt eyes on me it was Jack.

*1 month later*

Natasha POV

So Carter and Kylie started dating I barely see her anymore even though I live with her.I havent told anyone about me and Jack kissing.Ive been spending most of my time with the O2L and Magcon guys well mostly Kian and Cam we have gotten supper close and ive gotten kind of close with the other guys apart from Jack G we still hate eachother.