Nineteen:

🥰Yall are so awesome🥰
_
😱2.4k views😱
_
😌200 votes😌
_
💓Y'all real life bomb ASF 💓
_
Anywho, let's get with this chapter😇 (Dont forget to vote and comment❤️)
_____________________

Pulling up to his house, Dave immediately became alert to the older modeled Mazda 6.

He fully pulled into the garage, letting it down and getting a sleeping Jaliyah out and up to her room.

Once he finally laid her down to bed, he looked outside to still see the car outside in front of his home.

Going to his room grabbing his gun, he sat with the lights off in the livingroom.

An hour passed before he heard movement on the porch. Before the person had a chance to wake Jaliyah, Dave swung the door open with his gun ready and aimed.

"Who are you?" He barked.

The person removed their hoodie and Dave had to take a step back, "What you want?" He kept the gun aimed at the person.

"Another chance, come on , put the gun down, it's me."

"Nah, why you here?" Dave mugged.

"Can I come in so we can talk?" The person sniffed.

"Nah, you good right where you at, why are you here?"

"I miss you and I miss Jaliyah."

Dave shook his head, lowering his gun.

"Aaliyah, you been gone what, three damn years? You think you can just pop the fuck up right now and everything will be alright? You expect me to just be all cool and let you in and see her only to walk the fuck out again or put her in danger? Are you stupid?" Dave cocked his head.

She looked down as tears fell from her eyes, "Ive been doing better. I'm ready to be a mother. I miss my baby and I know that she misses me, Dave you cannot keep my child away from me!" Aaliyah tried to waltz her way in but Dave pushed her back.

"First of all, you here at got damn one in the morning like you done lost your mind. Second , you not about to just come in and destroy that little girl who I had to help repair. And third, motherfucker , you don't get to choose when you want to be a parent and when you fucking don't. You laid down and let me fuck you therefore you gonna be a parent, I've been letting you off easy because I know my babygirl is better without you as you can see. Look, I advise you to go back to whatever fucking house you came from and take another hit of your drugs and leave me the fuck alone or else I will take drastic measures." Dave steped forward and Aaliyah backed up.

"I'm her mother, you can't keep her away from me!" She yelled.

"Court orders says differently."

"I'm going to get her back! And when I do, you're gonna feel just like me and I hope it tears you the fuck up you bastard. I outta get my nigga to beat your ass, you ain't shit and never will be shit. You think cause your wack ass on the radio you really somebody, but you not! " Aaliyah spat before running off to her car and speeding off.

Dave shook his head and turned to go back into the house. He locked up and put the alarm on before putting his gun back up.