Monomyth

Nalia

He gave her an ultimatum.

'Do what I tell you or Kyle will see your shitty Asian drawings.'

So there she was, standing in the boy's bathroom stall with her panties dropped, and him arched against her back, hot breath against her as she shuddered. She hated that he would even think of her like some kinda whore he could use.

A grunt sounded from his mouth as he sheathed himself in her burning heat. She squirmed around against the cold metal wall of the bathroom stall. His large calloused pinkish hand came around her mouth as he began to move within her, letting his length stroke her sensitive core. She had tried her best to seem unsatisfied and stood still as possible. It was simply humiliating to feel him invade her space, knowing that if she were to complain, she would easily be destroyed and left destitute.

When he pulled out, she felt herself drip onto her panties, still not satisfied. She shivered because of the raw feeling of unadulterated fear. She felt like a chew toy, caught in his trap and unable to stop him from ruining her life further. She felt demons scrawl down her spine as he adjusted a hand against the small of her back.

"You should be thankful," he said. "I could have just told him. I could still just tell him."

A sincere cry of despair passed between her lips before he shot her a look of hate. The feeling of hard flesh in her sensitive crook was unnatural. She quickly pursed her lips and crossed her hands innocently. Blue eyes scanned her facial expression before smirking and making the familiar scum-like face that he often sported. Her immediate reaction was to try and race out of the stall and out of the bathroom in shame, not allowing the ridicule to go deeper into her mind. However, her thought was cut short when his phone rang and he answered it, just like she wasn't there.

"Kyle?" he asked. He gave her a knowing looking as he let his fingertips trace against her womanhood, trying to tease her playfully. She resisted the urge to scream as he continued to play with her.

"Nothing much," he said. "I'm hanging with Nalia."

She felt the bile rise in her stomach as he came closer and tried to imitate their prior engagement with the desperate attempt to position himself back into the deep warm chasm between her legs. She tried to find resolve by pushing him back to his original spot, but he had been too strong for her and she found herself being held against the same metal door, again, forced to purse her lips and pray that nobody would hear her weird breaths.

"Just...screwing around." he joked playfully onto the phone as the continued ebbing of her innocence persisted. She was thankful that the bathroom was empty.

"I'll see ya man," he said, ending the call.

He gave a slightly amused look at her buried face. He knew she loved Kyle.

"Were you turned on by that?"

She shook her head no and winced at the pain of him pulling her hair back. An iron grip in her curly black hair. Realizing how close she was, she tried to crawl back away from him, the concern, pity, and curiosity vanished from her eyes.

"I know you were slut." He slurred

"Nothing about this could ever make me 'turned on'". She bit back

Striking out, he grabbed on to her wrist, stopping her from getting away. Sensing the danger she was in, Nalia panicked and tried to yank her arm away from him.

He stood straighter, his vice-like grip on her never faltering as he appraised her. Nalia seemed to realize this was more than his usual anger as she desperately tried to rip her arm free, grabbing onto the end of the door frame for leverage. She never usually resisted him, until now she had all but given up on fighting back against him. He knew, with legitimate cause, that she believed she was about to die a most painful death.