- surprise visits -

please leave comments and vote! Love you cuties! 

LOGAN WAS PISSED.

Well, Logan was always pissed, but this, this, was different.

Elenora could practically see steam puffing from his eardrums and he dragged Connor and her to Charles' office, and it wasn't making Elenora feel too great about her red knuckles.

Dreading the moment when Logan would slam open the door, Elenora was fearful of what Charles was going to do. It's a little-known fact that Elenora doesn't work very well when people were disappointed in her, and her uncle wasn't going to be any different.

But Logan didn't have to open the door- Charles had swung it open when the three of them stood 5 yards away, and he had a confused expression as he watched his niece get dragged into his office like a delinquent.

Charles did not like how Elenora avoided his gaze- not one bit.

Not saying a word, Logan forced the two teens into the seclusion of the office, releasing them in opposite directions.

Elenora kept her eyes glued to the ground out of shame. She shouldn't have freaked out. She should have kept the anger inside and used it for good or something. Whatever she should have done, it wasn't what she did.

So wrapped up in her own thoughts, Elenora didn't notice the other mutant in the room.

Logan, however, did. After a cough that Elenora was sure was a signal to Charles, he strangled out, "Erik."

Eyes darting around the floor, Elenora struggled to think of a student Erik or a Professor, but there was none that she had in her class. Curiosity got the best of her, and Elenora raised her eye level to fall directly in line with Erik's who, after seeing her, muttered lowly, "Beatrice."

Elenora was flushed when Connor's eyes shot between the professor and Charles' niece, wondering if he had her name all wrong.

Catching his mistake, Erik corrected himself. "So this is Beatrice's child."

Still lost in thought, Charles nodded. "Yes, it's Elenora. My niece." He sent her a smile, but her eyes were back to being glued to the ground.

Raising her eyebrow at this, Erik asked Logan, "Why are these two here?"

Coughing, Logan gathered the attention of Charles who was trying to get Elenora to look at him. "These two were fist fighting in the hallway."

"A fight?"Charles repeated in a tone that wouldn't give away his disbelief or annoyance. Not that he was either, but that's what Elenora expected.

Erik, who had an air of arrogance around him, raised his eyebrows and stared at Elenora in surprise - as if he knew that wasn't something she'd do.