FIRST

Jennie: *under the cover, peacefully sleeping*

Lisa: *wakes up, stretches her arms and look at the woman lying next to her* Lucky. *lovingly says to herself, staring at Jennie before smiling to herself*

Lisa stares at Jennie for the last 5 minutes then decided to put her clothes back on. Wearing an oversized tshirt, she glance one last time at Jennie before giving her a long kiss on her forehead.

Lisa: *giggles* I better cook before she wakes up. *stands up and heads towards the kitchen*

While cooking, Lisa's phone starts to ring non-stop.

Lisa: *gets her phone and look who is calling* Unnie? *looks at the time* At this time of hour? It's too early to do facetime. *but still answers Jisoo's call*

Jisoo: *notices Lisa's aura* Ooh. I like what I see. *smirks at Lisa*

Lisa: *laughs* what? I just woke up, Unnie. *smiles at Jisoo on the phone* I'm cooking, wait! *continuous to cook until she finally gets finished* What were you saying again? *sits down on the couch*

Jisoo: So, how's it? *grinning at Lisa*

Lisa: *blushes* what do you mean? *suddenly becomes shy*

Jisoo: yah! Don't try to pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about, Lisa!

Lisa: I don't- I don't know what you're talking about. *shy*

Jisoo: should I call and ask Jennie instead or what? *blackmails Lisa*

Lisa: *sighs* fine.

Jisoo: so? *smiling from ear to ear*

Lisa: well, Unnie. Uhm- it's- *can't help but to smile* it's grea-

Jennie: hon? *looks for Lisa and quickly goes to her and hug her from the back* Why didn't you wake me up? *pouting*

Lisa: I'm sorry, hon. You're peacefully asleep so I didn't bother to wa-

Jisoo: yo! Jendeuk! *shouts from the phone*

Lisa: oh yeah. We're doing facetime, hon.

Jennie: *still hugging Lisa from the back and looks at Lisa's phone* Goodmorning, Unnie. *smiles brightly at her before walking and sits down beside Lisa on the couch*

Jisoo: since you two are both here, may I know what happe-

Jennie: *cuts off the call and puts down Lisa's phone*

Lisa: what the- why did you do that hon? *laughing at Jennie's sudden action*

Jennie: *giggles* just let her think about what happened to us last night. *winks at Lisa before standing up* You cooked already? *sits down at the chair*

Lisa: *follows Jennie and sits down at the chair in front of her* Yes. *watches Jennie eats her breakfast*

Jennie: *looks at Lisa* hon, aren't you gonna eat? *offering her food*

Lisa: *eats what Jennie gave her* Just by looking at you, hon. I'm already full. *winks*

Jennie: I see. You enjoyed last night. *smirks at Lisa*

Lisa: HON! *embarassed*

Jennie: what? It's true. Don't worry, hon. I enjoyed it too. *winks at Lisa*

Lisa: well, that's our FIRST, hon. That's our first. It should be memorable right? *smiles at Jennie*

Jennie: *nods*

Lisa: and I made you scream my name. *looks at Jennie*

Jennie: *mouth open* LISA! *embarassed*

Lisa: *laughs* I love you, hon.

Jennie: *just looks at Lisa*

Lisa: *laughs*

Jennie: *grins at Lisa* don't worry, hon. Tonight I'll make you scream my name too. Better than yours! *winks at Lisa before standing up*

Lisa: *left stunned*

Meanwhile, after Jennie cuts off the call.....

Jisoo: what the fvck, Jendeuk! *disappointed*