Chapter 21

Kirishima suggested that they stop at home before going for a walk.
Katsuki didn't understand why but he didn't mind.

"So why are actually here?" Katsuki asked him once they were at the front door. "You'll see,just wait out here" Kirishima replied.

Kirishima went inside and came back out a few minutes later. He was in his phone talking to someone. "So you can come? Great! See you there!" He hung up and Katsuki noticed prince was on a leash following Kirishima.

Kirishima handed the leash to Katsuki. "Here,you take prince" Kirishima smiled and started walking. Katsuki followed him and soon they approached a cafe type place.

On the front of the door was a sign. It read 'Dog friendly area' and it has a note about how dogs should be on a leash.

Katsuki looked at Kirishima slightly confused. They walked into the cafe to see Denki Mina and sero on one side of a table. The other side is an empty spot. Katsuki sighed. "We're really hanging out with these idiot?" Him and Kirishima walked over to the table and sat down. It was one of those tables where it's like a couch chair thing.(you know what I mean right?)

Kirishima sat in the outside and moved closer to Katsuki and picked prince up and set him next to them.

"So guys what's up?" Kirishima asked them. "Nothing much" Mina said. It was clear she was hiding some information.

Sero kept looking over at Denki,Mina was sitting between them.

Katsuki noticed. "Hey idiot of you want to sit by pikachu then fucking ask raccoon eyes to move" he said. Kirishima giggled. "Do you even know their real names?" He asked. "Of course I fucking do,Denki,Mina and Sero" everyone looked at him surprised. "And of course theirs you Eijirou" Katsuki said blankly.

Kirishima smiled at him. "Ok now from now on call everyone by their names! Ok Katsuki?" Prince barked after Kirishima finished speaking as if agreeing with him.

Katsuki sighed. "Fine..So Sero Whats up with you and Denki,there freaking something going on I can tell"

Sero looked away. "It's really nothing bakugou,since when are you worried about any of us though?" Sero asked. "Dont fucking change the subject idiot, and for the record its because it not always a rude person" Katsuki growled.

Sero sighed. "Well nows as good a time as ever to say this" sero looked nervous. "I'm... I like Denki...." sero smiled at Denki a little. "But I know you probably like jirou or someone else so.."

"Sero I'm so proud of you for telling him!" Mina hugged sero. Seros face had been red the whole time and his smile was barely there.
Denki was silent.

"Hey Mina?" He asked after a second. "Yes?" She replied.
"Can we switch seats?"
Mina smiled at him. "Of course Denki! Sit by your soon to be boyfriend!"

Denki blushed and stood up and switched spots with Mina. Sero looked nervously at Denki. "Hey sero I don't like jirou,I like you!" Denki smiled. They were facing each other. "Now kiss!" Mina said loudly as she pushed Denki towards sero. They kissed for a second before moving away. Both of their faces were red.

Kirishima smiled at them. "So 4 our of 5 of us are in love with someone,what about you Mina?" He asked.

"Me? Meh I'm not into relationships at the moment,unless someone really makes me fall for them, I think I'm good with just observing and shipping for now" she laughed and they all went back to talking normally.

Denki quoted some meme and Kirishima laughed at it. Prince barked and slightly scared Mina since she forgot he was there. She accidentally activated her quirk and melted a hole into the table. "Good job Mina,we're gonna have to pay for that!" Katsuki growled. They all knew he wasn't seriously mad and laughed.

They did end up having to pay to fix the table and then were forced to leave.

They all walked together. "So what now?" Mina asked. It wasn't dark out yet,actually it was far from it. There was plenty of time to waste.

"Well how about we go to Katsukis house? We can hang out there! I'm sure he's fine with it! Right Katsu?" Kirishima smiled at Katsuki. "Yeah sure Whatever,but my moms there so we have to deal with her" Katsuki said.

I'm bad at ending chapters but I physically can't write anymore today
I feel sick
I'm tired and I feel really warm

I'm ok but I just need sleep.

K goodnight or whatever

Also this chapter took in total about 2 days or more to write

Bye bye my villains~~