Author Note

this is a dumb note that i needed to make. i am not in the aphmau fandom anymore, i have no idea how Travis or Zane act anymore. i haven't had this ship as a ship to me in a long time and aph literally ripped this one apart. i'm not into this book and when i started it it was very poorly written when i still learning english and grammar. it was just down right bad and going back to try to fix it just feels wrong, like it just makes me uncomfortable, i get very disappointed in the path this story went. there was no story line to start and i tried to build one half way through and when that one finished i tried to make another, it just wasn't right. the relationship in this book between everyone was very toxic (and i hate watching shows with very toxic relationships and suddenly they all forget that and get married) and they broke up and got back together almost every chapter. they were both really unstable and depending on each other and my friend (nick thanks you pointed this out forever ago) made it clear that Travis seemed like he was using Zane. look this is just a long way of saying this book is just hard to finish off and i don't think i will. i should of closed off and unpublished this book when i first got out of writing it but i didn't, cause so many people wanted more and i just can't give you more and give my all to this story. there is no theme or story line or ultimate place to go. my chance to give it a place to go was the engagement but again i never felt right keeping them together in a, toxic, relationship.

i love everyone that has read this story and the friend who i had an excuse to talk to just for this story (Nick) and who inspired this story. i started this to annoy them and then kept going cause they wanted me to. the same reason they kept writing their stupid book (which yes nick i knew you hated and i kinda did after the first 3 chapters, sorry.) i think i'm done with this story. if you want more from me with good writing read my poetry book

B I T T E R  S W E E T

p u r g a t o r y

and the book i spend a lot of time doing

The Story's we forgot

this book was a lost cause from day 1, sorry people.

~Danny 💫💀