Chapter 23 Fond Of Him

A yellow paraglider and a man with a purple helmet floated in the sky.
"Can't he ever come normally?" Ember pressed his hand on his forehead.
"Who is that clown anyway?" Rhea asked.

"Yo Ember!" That guy shouted from a distance. He seemed to have the same voice as Ember, "How's life been kicking you down there?" 

"Oh, it's been smooth!" Ember shouted back with a smile as if it was completely normal to receive guests on the terrace. Maybe it was a thing in America? The paraglider slowly reached for the terrace while a helicopter flew behind him.
"Sir! It's too dangerous here, let's find an open space to land," Someone shouted from the helicopter.

"Oh come on, James! What's fun in that? Life is an adventure! And what's an adventure without a risk? And what's a risk without danger?"
"And what's more dangerous than paragliding?" Rhea mumbled.

"Okay, here I come!" He shouted as he moved the paraglider towards the terrace. He opened the latch between him and the paraglider and landed on Rhea, while the para glider flew away. 
"I'm dying!" Rhea shouted as he squashed her to death.

"Sir, are you hurt?! Should I dial 911?!" James, the man on the helicopter besides the pilot, shouted.
"I'm fine James, first find my glider. I want it back!" He got up from Rhea and waved at his butler. Rhea got up and dusted her clothes. Ember walked towards her but before he could reach her, he was hugged by him.

"Maple-"
"Hello, bror!" He hugged Ember tightly, while still wearing his purple helmet. Ember hugged him back gently, "Hello, Maple,"
"Savnede mig, ja eller ja?" He asked (Tn//Missed me, yes or yes?)"Lille smule" Ember laughed nervously (Tn//Slightly)

Rhea looked at them, without understanding a word they were saying. She looked at the boy with the helmet. Ember looked at her, "Oh yeah, Maple, meet her. That's Rhea,"
"You got yourself a girlfriend already?" Maple turned back and looked at Rhea.
"I'm not his girlfriend!" Rhea flustered.
"Not yet," He began laughed and removed his helmet. She looked at his hazel eyes and minty green, curly hair with emo bangs. He was dressed in a full sleeves top with black and orange stripes, a denim jacket whose selves were folded up, with dark blue skin tight jeans and ankle boots. 

"Rhea, this is my elder brother, Maple Helberg," Ember introduced him and Maple winked at her, "Hey shawty, how's you doin'?"
Rhea looked at Ember, "He's kinda weird,"
"Ignore him," Ember said. 

"Is it just me or it's way too hot out here? How do you Indians survive?" Maple removed his denim jacket.
"Erm...By not wearing denim jackets in the month of June?" Rhea said.
"Makes sense," Maple threw the jacket on the floor and stretched his arms.

"Do you have any idea how dirty this floor is?" Rhea narrowed her eyes.
"Oh! It's okay," Maple put on a pair of sunglasses, "That's old af, shawty,"
"No, but that looks like an expensive jacket to me," Rhea scanned the jacket with her eyes.
"Fuck the jacket," He seductively pulled his glasses down, "What's your price, girl?" 

Ember pulled him back, "Woah, how about we cool down a bit right there?"
"I would if I could," Maple scratched his neck and finally remove his shirt. Now, he stood shirtless on the terrace, with his pale skin shining in the bright sun. He raised his hands up, closed his eyes, and stood there facing the sun as if summoning the sun god.

"Beach," Maple said to himself "Maybe, I can get tanned and then I'll brag about it,"
"I'd love to get tanned but every time I step in the sun, I get a sunburn," Ember laughed.
"White people have their own set of problems," Rhea looked at Ember.
"I can understand though," Ember crossed his arms, "I had to go without clothes for few days too before I got used to the heat here,"

"How many people saw you like that?" Rhea asked.
"The maids I suppose. I didn't go out of my room anyways so I could stay in briefs," Ember said. Rhea blushed as she imagined him and quickly shook her head. Suddenly, Maple turned towards them, "Ember, I'm so hot,"