21

5 MONTHS LATER

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It's been 5 months since the incident happened. And everything is slowly going back to normal. Eunha has been in jail for 5 months and we figured it out that she wasn't the only one who did it. Someone else did. But she wouldn't want to tell us. It was like she was threatened by that person to keep it a secret that's why she never told us who's the mastermind.

Tzuyu is still here in Seoul and she is still bothering me. But I ignore her. Even though she's not working in my company anymore but wherever I go she will always find me.

And to be honest it's making me feel uncomfortable. She is like a stalker or something.

And for y/n... she was traumatized of what happened, that's why I came home earlier than before. I bought a new house for us cause I don't want her to remember that night.

She is 5 months pregnant and to be honest I'm so excited to see our first baby. I can't wait to hold him or her. I don't care what's the gender, cause all I want is a healthy baby.

Today I decided to visit eunha and try to convince her to tell us the truth even though I know it will not work cause we had done it many times. But I'm still hoping that one day she will tell us who's the real mastermind, the one who tried to kill my wife.

I was seating outside the cell while waiting for her to come.

???: J-jungkook?

I heard a voice. I look up and I saw eunha. I told her to seat down in front of me. And now I'm facing her, I scan her. She look thinner and pale. I know she's been suffering.. But she deserve it.

JUNGKOOK: *sigh* I think you already know why I'm here.

I said coldly. She look down.

EUNHA: I know.. But I still don't want to tell you the truth.

She said in a low voice. Whenever I will visit her she will always look down in shame and guilt.

JUNGKOOK: Eunha... You've been here for 5 months.. And the person who demanded you to do something evil is still out there.. Enjoying his/her life while you.... You're here suffering alone... Why can't you just tell us who's the mastermind? So that person can pay of what he/she did to my wife...

She only look down and played with her fingers.

JUNGKOOK: Eunha.. I know you're not that kind of a person to do that thing right?

She slowly nodded.

JUNGKOOK: I know there must be a reason why you did that, am I right?

She nodded with a teary eyes.

JUNGKOOK: I known you since we were in college.. And even though you are rude and harsh sometimes.. But I know you can't do something evil...I know you can't hurt someone. So tell me honestly eunha.. What happened to you?? Why did you do that to my wife?

I said slowly. Her hands is shaking and tears is falling in her eyes.

EUNHA: I.. I had no c-choice..

She stutter.

EUNHA: I.. I had t-to do it.. C-cause i-if not..? S-she will take m-my families l-life..

She said and sob.

JUNGKOOK: She?? It's a she?

She nodded. And finally she look up at me with tears in her eyes