⌜ two ⌟

donghyuck placed his index finger in front of his lips, ❝don't make a noise.

the baby nodded, ❝bad noise!

donghyuck smiled, the baby looks so cute in jiro's clothes. the baby himself is cute and donghyuck wondered why his parents just left him there on the streets, crying. what kind of parent does that? the boy had a soft smile still plastered on his face as he ran a hand through the baby's hair, admiring every detail of his face.

no go?❞ the baby tilted his head to the side.

donghyuck giggled at the baby's broken language, ❝let's go.

their first obstacle was the receptionist. the person behind that counter. donghyuck's eyes scanned the ground floor by the glass window and let out a relief sigh when he couldn't see the receptionist. what's better is that there was no one on the ground floor.

he carried the baby and took light steps towards the elevator. praying along the way that no body would catch him because he didn't want to entertain questions.

papa?

and donghyuck still hasn't gotten used to the baby calling him that, ❝sshh, noise is bad.

that bad?❞ the baby pointed his index finger behind donghyuck.

donghyuck slowly turned around and jumped as he saw a tall, giant man looking down at him with a curious look. his brows were furrowed and hands were on his hips. the man definitely looked like he was demanding for answers.

poor donghyuck, he had to place the baby down and give the giant a fake smile ❝hyung!

the man scoffed, ❝don't hyung me. who's that?

the baby innocently stared at the finger that was pointing at him and then tugged donghyuck's pants, ❝papa, hand scary!

papa?❞ the man questioned at the name the baby called donghyuck, ❝donghyuck? you are a papa?

the younger groaned, ❝johnny hyung it's not what it looks like!

the man, called johnny, had a smile. a sweet smile, very sweet and genuine that it was staring to get scary. ❝you better explain.

🍼

johnny got inside an office and saw a lot of men in formal attire in their seat, focused on the computer. two were talking at the corner and the person photocopying some documents was the first one to notice johnny.