34 - 21 Questions

After I tell Angela everything she's kind of surprised since according to her we act as if we're really in love. But we're not, right?

We take a slow walk back inside but just before I reach for the door handle I feel something heavy hit my head. I hear Angela screaming for me but all I see is black spots and then I land on the floor with a loud thud.

***

I hear a faint buzzing. Fuck that, it's loud. I moan and flutter my eyes open, squinting from the bright light.

My vision clears and the buzzing goes away but my head is throbbing like crazy. I look around and notice that I am in one of those canteens. But this one is really small. The ground is tar and my chair is wooden.

There is nothing else in this room besides me, this chair and what the hell is Chris doing here?

His head is hanging and he looks like he's passed out. His chest is not heaving in any way and... No. He's not dead.

"chris!? Chris?! Wake up. Please wake up. We have to get out of here!" I kick his chair but he stays still. my chair is cemented in the ground. Tears well my eyes at the thought of him being dead, "Chris!" who would do something like this.

I'm lonely and my head is paining. After what feels like forever, I decide to sing. And cry.

Light it up, on the run
Let's make love tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try
But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby I'm right here

I sniff and hiccup.

We were shut like a jacket, so do your zip

My eyes widen at that. I look at Chris to see his head rolling and his eyes a bit open. I smile, "Chris. You're not dead."

"Of course I'm not. I couldn't possibly just leave." he chuckles.

Then I panic, "What do we do now? Why were we kidnapped and how do we get out? Oh my god, Chris, we have to figure something out. Oh dear god," My ramble is cut short by Chris.

"Baby, just calm the fuck down." that was so fucking hot. "I'll figure something out."

"Who do you think did this?" I ask Him.

"Tiffany." he says almost immediately, "I know it and I know she's planning something crazy."

Before I can reply, the door slams open and the closed again.

Tiffany.

She leans her back against the door and smiles at us, "Good morning people. Anja, how was your night?"

I just glare at her, "Oh make your face normal darling."

"What are you planning Tiffany?" I ask her.

"Simple. I'll kill you and then I'll have Chris marry me and I'll have my happily ever after." she says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"That's crazy! You are a psycho." i sneer at her.

"You do crazy things when you're in love, isn't it?" she saunters over to Chris and leans down to eye level, "We'll have our happily ever after soon."