36 - Married

Today everything changes for me. Everything that belongs to me will now belong to us as in Chris and I. Yup, I'm getting married.

I'm pacing up and down in Angela's huge ass room. Rob is with Chris at our place and I wonder if he's as nervous as me.

"Maybe I should phone him, you know to make sure he's okay." i reach for my phone with shaky hands but Angela slaps my hand away.

"No." she says, "He'll be okay. Just relax and let me start on your hair. You're getting married in two hours and you need to get ready."

"OK. Just don't make it too tight because I need to not get a headache but don't make it too loose because I don't want it to come loose. And also see that i don't have too much make up on because I don't want to look like barbie puked me up. Another thing, don't put any fake eyelashes on, I'm fine with my real ones and can you please tell the cameraman to switch that thing off. "i stop talking and turn to Angela who looks like she's falling asleep," Angela! "I shout.

Her eyes snap open,"Okay. Let's do this. Blair and Candies should be here any minute now."

I sit on the chair in front of the dressing table. I'm in a white robe and my hair is now dry. She starts doing her thing.

For some reason Blair's camera person has been by our side since when I woke up and following me everywhere. I seriously need to get rid of him but apparently a 'documentary' is being made about me on my wedding day.

The door opens and Blair and candice steps in, "Who's ready for a wedding?"

I laugh, "Did you guys bring me something to eat? I'm starving." just then my stomach grumbles and I look at them in the mirror.

"Yes we have." Candice gives me a white disposable box with a lid on. "Thank you."

She hands me a fork too.

"I shall start on her nails and Candice with the make up after she eats." Blair says and gets to work on my feet.

I open the foam box, "Guys, seriously?" I give them dry looks through the mirror, "Do I look like a rabbit to you? I hate leaves. These are things Chris eats. And water? Come on." i groan, "I need some meat. Or cereal and my cuppacino." i whine.

"I swear I tried to take that but Blair said and I quote 'No carbs on your wedding day'." Candice puts her hand up in surrender. I send Blair a glare but eat anyway, "I cannot believe I'm actually eating this."i mutter.

"Candice, Where's Hailey?" I ask.

"She's getting ready with that Indian families children."

"Oh."

***

An hour and a half later of laughter and music I'm standing in my wedding gown in front of a huge mirror, shaking and nervous.

"Guys please. Let me phone him." i plead with the three girls getting dressed.

"No. You can't see or talk to your fiance half an hour before you get married." Angela says.

"It's against the law." Blair says.

"Just calm down. Everything will be alright unless he gets cold feet. Or you." Candice says making me more nervous, and making my legs shake.

"Candice!" I whine, "You can't tell me to calm down. I fainted the last time I was nervous in front of that man. And now my nervousness just increased."

"Fainted? Tell us more." Blair says sounding interested.

"Long story short, he kissed me and I had a mini panic attack and fainted. Next thing I know I'm in our bedroom feeling embarrassed." i rush out and the burst out laughing.