Ch 2. My Idiot.

JENNIE 💍

Downing the glass of red wine, Jennie does her best not to roll her eyes at the convention at hand. She sat in the living room of the Jung's house listening to the rest of her snobby neighbours go on about their husbands jobs. A bunch of stuck up housewives was all they really were.

Her eyes flicker across the room to see Jisoo talking on the phone all hush hush by herself. It makes a suspicious feeling arise in her stomach.

As if feeling Jennie's gaze on her Jisoo lifts her head causing them to lock eyes across the room. Jisoo motions to the phone and mouths 'work' making Jennie nod in understanding.

Kim Jisoo was an interesting person to say the least and Jennie would've never thought she'd marry someone like her. She had married someone who was good with people, out going, and intellectual. Not to mention 4D as hell. And somehow instead of being annoyed by her she fell in love with her. Jisoo had managed to slip through the cracks of her walls.

Everything in Jennie's life seemed to be the opposite of her wife. She kept most often to herself, she didn't trust others, and her stoic personality kept others away just as she liked.

The confident CEO probably would have made a fine lawyer. But now she made an even better assassin. The job was perfectly suited for her. She lacked emotion towards those she had no relationship with, her Looks were deceiving enough to make anyone fall into her traps, and the way she carried herself with confidence allowed her to execute every job with grace and precision.

She's been at YG ever since she could remember. It made for a lack of friends and family. Maybe even a lack of love in her life. That is until she met Jisoo.

It was only some days did she ever regret not telling Jisoo. But the feeling always vanished quickly. She valued her job over everything. Mostly because it was worth the value of her life.

•••
The Next Day;

Stepping into the lobby of the K International Law Firm building she couldn't help but grin in satisfaction. It was the perfect cover up for the YG Organization.

The moment she steps into the empty elevator she presses a series of numbers into the elevator. A hand scanner presents itself.

"Jennie Kim." She says as she scans. Within a few dings the elevator doors opened up to a secret floor.

High class modern design of her lab is what she prided most the second her heels touch the black marble floor. Advanced weaponry, state of the art technology, and the best agents she could ask for all surrounded her.

She was head of the Blacklabel Unit at the YG Organization. In fact there was only a few people higher than her in the whole organization rank. Jennie Kim had experience and skill, two things the rookies seemed to lack now a days.

"Good morning Ladies," She smiles while walking through the office. She's greeted with a round of good mornings as she heads to her desk.

Yerim hands her a file folder along the way as well as a coffee. "Yesterday's operation ended in one kill and a detective in custody."

"Good we'll get him out tomorrow." Jennie nods before taking a sip.

"Two cases in the G-40 and the Grenade Launchers are here." Joy informs handing her another file.