Ch 7. Lovers Quarrells.

JISOO 💍
7am.

Jisoo sat on the floor of their hallway with a tub of frozen yogurt in her hand, dressed in her thong and a white t shirt. Jennie was right next to her, still only in Jisoo's dress shirt and a pair of her own panties.

"That left of yours, a thing of beauty." Jisoo compliments while taking a spoonful.

"Thanks, you take it well." Jennie giggles.

"Thanks." Jisoo chuckles.

"That vacation in Aspen..." Jennie trails off.

"Yeah?"

"You left early, why?"

Jisoo looks over at her. "Yang Hyun Suk." She answers making Jennie groan.

"Dammit, I wanted him!" She whines causing Jisoo to laugh.

"So you really didn't hear me that night when the chopper dropped me off at our anniversary dinner?" Jisoo asks.

"No."

"No?"

Jennie purses her lips in thought. "Mm percussion Grenades. I was partially deaf that night." She hums.

Leaning her head against Jisoo's shoulder the older girl offers her some frozen yogurt to which she happily accepts.

"I'm partially colour blind. Retina scar." Jisoo reveals.

"I can't feel anything in these three fingers." Jennie holds up her left hand.

"Three ribs, broken eye socket, perforated eardrum." Jisoo lists off.

"Hm...you ever have trouble sleeping after?"

"Nope."

"Yeah me neither."

The sound of glass breaking startles them, and before they know it the house starts filling up with green smoke. Moving quickly they head for cover.

"MOVE IN, MOVE IN!"

Jisoo ducks behind a wall, as Jennie moves to the opposite side. It's clear a team of contract killers are breaking in. The sound of bullets smash windows open and break locks.

Locking eyes with Jennie across the hall, Jisoo silently signals her to move to the right. Jennie shakes her head adamantly while signalling her to move straight ahead.

'Go straight ahead towards the basment!' Jennie signs her using sign language.

'No! There are guys that way! Go right!' Jisoo signs back.

'Don't tell me what to do!'

'Well then listen!'

'Who the hell made you boss?!'

A loud bang on Jisoo's side, makes Jisoo snap out of their silent fighting. Running over to Jennie she grabs the girl by the arm and pulls her towards the right side of the house, much to the younger girl's dismay.

Jisoo drags her down to the basement, quickly closing the door shut behind them. Running down the stairs she hastily pulls out an old tool box sitting on a dusty shelf.

Opening it up she empties out a number of weapons. There are only a few guns and some ammunition along with a grenade.

"They gave me 48 hours to get rid of you." Jisoo says while digging for more weapons.

"Same." Jennie says while searching for clothes in the laundry machine.

"So much for a marriage built off of trust."