Chapter 3

❤❤❤

My anger subsided as I cup her face with my hands.

"Don't touch me," she said as she pulls her face away from my hands.

"Don't you get it Jimin? After all that happened tonight. After you know Jungkook is my brother, isn't anything sinking into your thick skull?" she said as she sobs.

"Why can't this day just be great? Why can't you just be happy for me like anybody else?" she said still crying.

I tried to think of what she's talking about.

If Jungkook is her brother.....

Then it hit me, that's the reason why her parents aren't around.

Because they died.

I looked at her now understanding why she's saying me all these.

These isn't even just about me.

"I'm so sorry," I said as I hugged her.

She just cried on my shoulder as I rub her back, hugging her tightly.

That was so stupid of me, trying to let her world rotate around me. I am so selfish, now I feel so bad for even saying those words to her.

She must've felt lonely in Busan, she was fucking alone for god's sake. Maybe being an idol was her only way out.

Fuck! I shouldn't have left her.

After she's calmed down, I sat her back on the passenger's seat.

I watch her as she fixes her hair and removes her make up.

The Miah I know appeared infront of me with puffy eyes and swollen lips.

She wasn't saying anything, not even sparing me a single glance.

I opened the car and she grabbed half of the pizza with her. I grabbed the remaining ones from the backseat, pressed lock on the key and the car it beeps in response signaling that it's already locked.

I followed her in the elevator and we both rode up silently.

Hyun mi's POV

When I entered the passcode, the knob beeped as it opens revealing that they are all complete, now having a blast. I placed the pizza on the dining table and ran to my room.

"Hyun mi!" Jungkook called but I ignored him, he'll surely notice I just cried.

"She needs the bathroom quickly," I heard Jimin said as I close the door.

I ran to my ensuit bathroom quickly washing my face. I can't be like this now, I should be happy.

I looked at my face in the mirror and smiled.

"You got this Hyun mi! You just debuted, you shouldn't be crying," I encouraged myself.

I grabbed my facial wash and lathered it on my face when I heard the door on my room opened followed by footsteps and then was shut close again.