sweet || Dick Grayson

Warning(s): none.

A/N: hello! Sorry for not updating for a while there, aha- cough. I'm gonna study abroad soon and I don't know if I should be excited or nervous...maybe both.

Ack! Anyways! Here's a little (nonsense) drabble for you! :>

::

Dick was staring at you, watching you making hand gestures as you tell him about this new bakery that just opened nearby, often asking him about his own opinion to which he answered with non committal hums for he was distracted-- too distracted.

The way your plump lips moved, pearly whites showing every time you flashed that adorable excited grin at him, when your tongue peeked out to swipe over your lips to taste the sugar on them, the happy gleam in your eyes.

God, he could stare at you all day.

In fact, it was the only thing he did since you came into his place bringing a big box of sweets that now placed on the coffee table, its contents now all gone with you eating the last bite of chocolate pastry.

The delighted squeak you made caused a playful smirk to break across his face.

You were so cute.

Before he could help it, not that he realized what he was doing in the first place, he had leaned his face towards yours. Your face flushed red when you finally realized he was so close, the words died in your mouth now leaving your lips parted, gaping.

"...uh, Dick--"

Then his lips were on the corner of your mouth, a gentle suck and a small nip later, he pulled away. A smug satisfaction decorating his face.

"Better than the pastries."

Your face heated up even more and you wondered if you could fry an egg on your face. Shyly, you glanced up at him. A coy and determined smile on your face, lower lip taken between your teeth.

"You know, after all those pastries... I think I can use a little workout," he watched you reached your hand to his chest, placing it there before your fingers drew little shapes through the fabric of his shirt. "Will you help me?"

Now, you were just asking for it.

::

I'm not good at flirting xD