Chapter 4

❤❤❤

Jimin's POV

It's just been 3 months since PTE's debut and they're now topping the charts.

They've been viral worldwide. I can't believe they could just easily make a mark outside Korea too.

Miah have been relentless, she's been producing songs after songs and their first album release are now selling billions of copies worldwide.

2 months after, she released her solo. And it's been a rumor that she'll release her mixtape this year too.

I haven't heard one song in her solo, I guess because I'm scared. I don't know why.

She must've already mapped her way up to stardom since everything seems to be falling into the right places in favor of her and her group.

Phantom of the Era have debuted for 6 months and now, they're even topping Blackpink, I feel like she can just easily take our spot if she wanted to.

We haven't had the chance to see each other because of our upcoming comeback performance cause we just released a new album ourselves and we're both drowned from work.

"Ani! You should step your right foot here," Hobi said as he teaches Jin hyung the steps for the break dance on one of our songs.

Jin hyung nodded as he tries it himself.

Taehyung and Jungkook are goofing around as always. I stare at my reflection on the mirror while Hobi and Jin's reflections are dancimg infront of me.

Hyun mi, I still don't fully understand why you did this.

"Oppa!" I heard her speak. Now, I think I'm day dreaming. I turned around to see her running towards Jungkook jumping on his arms.

"I miss you," Jungkook said as he ruffles Miah's hair.

That was out of the blue.

She bows greeting us but completely avoiding my eye contact. She puts down the food she has with her.

"You can't just barg in here casually," Jungkook said as he flicks her forehead.

"Yah! I'm not just anybody. I'm Jungkook's sister," she said playfully rubbing her forehead.

"Anyway, where's Yoongi oppa?" she asked.

"Wae?" Yoongi suddenly got up from his makeshift bed on the floor.

"You're the reason why I came here in the first place, well besides my brother obviously," she said.

"Yah!" Jungkook protested.

"I'm here to ask for your approval?"

"For what?"

"Collab for my mixtape," she casually said as she bites into a burger.

"Waaaah!" Namjoon and Hobi said in unison.

"What about me? Surely you're not forgetting about me," Namjoon said cupping his face with his own hands.