Chapter 2

It was the first day of school Braelyn was in her bathroom she did her make up and her hair and then put her outfit on she was not a fan of her big boobs. That is why she always wears outfits that hide them and today was no different. 

She got her backpack together and went downstairs and her dad said "Brae you look beautiful."

"Thanks daddy." she said 

She got in her car and she turned on some music and then drove herself to school. She pulled in right behind Steve and she got out of the car and grabbed her bag. She walked passed Steve and Bucky watched her walk and he bit his lip and Steve said "Stop staring at her like that." 

"I can't help it man your step sister is gorgeous." he said as he watched her ass. 

"And' she's not the type you go for either she's a virgin Buck." Steve said as he walked off. 

They got to homeroom and he forgot that she was going in his homeroom.That was the only class she had with any of her stepbrother's friends cause she had AP classes. After school she signed up to be a tutor in the peer tutoring program and the debate team and student government. 

She got to her car and Nat came up to her and said "You don't want to cheer." 

"No that's ok I've never been the cheerleader type." she said as she got in her car and turned on some of her favorite 80s music and turned it up and drove off.  Nat walked up to the football field and said "She doesn't cheer." 

"Nope she's a book worm." Steve said as they were about to start football practice.

"Well then how in the hell does she have a body like hers" Wanda said 

"Oh idk she eats a lot of taco bell." Steve said with a laugh and walked on to the field and the girls went to their cheer practice. 

She went to see her mom after school and then as she was coming up the road she had "Heartbreaker" by Pat Benatar blaring as she pulled into the driveway and Bucky was getting out of his truck and laughed when he heard what she was playing. 

She turned off her car and Steve pulled in and he said "Where have you been that you are just now getting home."

"Oh I went to see my mom." she said 

"Oh.." he said 

They both went inside and did their homework and ate dinner. Bucky texted around their friends to see what classes she had and it wasn't until he texted Nat that he realized why she didn't have classes with any of them when Nat said she had all AP classes on her schedule. 

"Beauty and Brains that's a deadly combo." he whispered to himself. 

The next morning she walked out and Bucky seen her and he whispered "Damn darlin you like to hide that gorgeous body." 

When she started up her car "The Look" by Roxette started and she turned it up and rolled down her windows and pulled out of her driveway

When she started up her car "The Look" by Roxette started and she turned it up and rolled down her windows and pulled out of her driveway. She had her aviators on and played drums on her steering wheel as she sang along. 

She got to school and Bucky was behind her pulling in and she was making sure she had all of her paperwork and he bit his lip as she was bent over and all he could think about is how he would love to have her like that. She walked right passed him and he thought "mmm god baby are you fucking gorgeous."

He walked up to her and said "Braelyn right?'

"oh yeah Hi." she said with a smile and he said "Dimples." 

She smiled and said "Yeah.." 

"I only see you in homeroom where do you disappear after homeroom and she said "Oh I have all AP classes and study hall. I also just signed up for the peer tutoring program." 

"Oh so beauty and brains." he said 

She blushed and said "Thanks." 

Nat stopped Wanda and saw them and she said "Wanda get her attention." 

"Hey Braelyn.." Wanda yelled 

"oh hey girls. I um listen it was great to talk to you Bucky but I really need to get inside." she said as she went inside.

"What are you Steve's spies." Bucky said

"Yes they are." Steve said

Bucky rolled his eyes and said 'Ugh you two are killing me" 

Bucky sat through all of his classes trying to come up with a way to get him alone with Braelyn and then he remembered the peer tutoring program. But that was afterschool and during football practice. After practice he went to the football coach and said "um sir I have a question just as hypothethical question um what happens when a athlete gets put on probation." 

"Um we put them in the peer tutoring program and during their peer tutor's study hall they do their tests if they have a test during that period if not they wait till after school to have them do it during the session. They stay on it till their grades are back in good standing." the coach said. 

"Oh so do we still get to play." he said

"Oh no you sit out practice and games." the coach said

"Ok.. well I was just wondering." he said and he left.