Hurt me 😔

Kacy POV

I woke up.it was 12:30.shit I'm late, I get up and run into the shower get dress into a sheer brown top and jeans.i put natural makeup on and head out the door.i went to the living room to see my mom giving a man head.she gets up and yell at me "damn hoe get ya ass out I'm at work".i roll my eyes and go into the kitchen and make some snacks for me.i get out the house.it hurt me my mom was a ass to me.its been like this all my life but I shake it off.i was walking over to my school. Which was a 25 min walk. I did this everyday if queen couldn't swing bye to get me.while I was walking a guy grabbed my purse. Tf. I started running afster him.i was chasing him for 10 mins until this buff guy came And tackled him.the guy started punching the robber.the robber ran away.the guy who got my purse was fine.he gave me my purse and smiled at me "hey next time whoop his ass" the guy siad LAughing"oh no hunny that bitch  lucky I couldn't get to him" I say.he laugh.he was wearing a leather jacket.he had lots of tattoos and Chains.he was low key fine wait x that high key fine.

he was low key fine wait x that high key fine

He grabbed my hand. "Can I give you a ride a pretty girl shouldn't be walking" he said.i looked at him and said "please!" "Ight lil mama hop in"he said opening the car door for me.he hoped in the car. "Were you heading?"He Says wrapping his hand around my neck(he is not choking her 😂)"western college" I say looking him in his pretty  eyes  (its a fake college btw 😂)  "ight ma" he says starting the car.when we get there I tell him "what can I do to pay you back" "Mhh" He Says Pretending to think "let me take you on a date and give me your number"he says cheesing.i smile "when?". "Tomorrow?" He Says "yeah sure 9:09?" I Say "yeah I'm free"he say smirking "here's my phone put your number in." I say then he does and I go to class.afster class I see queen "sup bitch"queen yells. "Heyy girl" I smile. "Who is he?" She says being noisy. "Who?" I say playing  dumb. "Yo ride" She  says with one eyebrow up."well I guy I met his name is dave" I smile. "Mhm Damn go get that dick" she yells to loud.i hide my face and laugh "yo ass crazy and let's get to class.

~ it was 7:00.I was at home chillin.my mom bust thro the door drunk."Heyy babe girl I need som money" she slurs.the only time she is nice when she need some money.smhh."sorry mom can't  help you"I say rolling my eyes. "I held ya  ugly ass I'm my belly for 6 months" she yells "8" I reply smartly. She then slaps my face.i held my face."get out my sight you discuss me"she says sitting on the sofa smoking a blunt.i ran into my room and locked and closed the door.i then laid there hurt.then I got a message 

Daddydave💕👅:hey ma you home?im bored.

Daddydave?lol this boi.

Makacy🌟👄👅:yes I am. Daddydave?

Daddydave💕👅:lol yeah im so original.

Makacy🌟👄👅:sure are. And yep I'm at home alone 😞.

Daddydave💕👅:damn ma.you want company.😁

Makacy🌟👄👅:not tonight dave thx tho🙂😕

Daddydave💕👅:ok am goodnight 💤 

Makacy🌟👄👅:good night silly 🙃 

Read.

That's the end.goodnight💤.comment ,vote love ya 💗