School's Stressful

Chapter 33

Samantha's Dream/Flashback

"P-please don't hurt me," the young little girl stuttered while crawling away from the man that was slowly walking towards her the way beasts would haunt their prey.

He smirked to himself in triumph when he saw the damage he did to the little girl. He kneeled down and brushed the piece of hair that dangled in front of her. She shut her eyes when she felt his fingers touch her bleeding bruised up cheek. He pressed down on the bruise causing her to bite down on her lip from the pain he was causing her.

"That looks like it hurts," he said smirking.

"It does. Thanks to you," she muttered.

He growled at her sass and brought his hand up and slapped her across her cheek that was not bruised up. "You do not talk to me like that! You understand!?" He asked her with so much anger in his voice. She didn't say anything but nod her head while holding her cheek.

"Daddy," a small frightened voice came from behind him. He sighed and got up from the ground and turned around. He saw one of his guards next to his daughter who had her blanket in her hand.

"Andrea, what are you doing down here?" He asked her.

"I-I had a nightmare," she said while looking over at the bruised up girl who was behind her father.

He saw his daughter look at Sammantha who had tears in her eyes from the pain that she was beginning to feel. He walked out of the cellar and picked up his daughter and held onto her. "Watch her." He said to his guard who nodded their head and had closed the cell block sit.

"Who was she daddy?" She asked him while she gave one last glance to the little girl who was curled up in a ball.

"Nobody."

Dream/Flashback Over

"Here you go beautiful," Jacob said which caused Samantha to snap out of her thoughts. She saw that he had had a mug as well as a muffin in his hand. The smell of coffee brushed through her nose which made her stomach growl. She grabbed the mug from him while he set the muffin aside for her. Before he could warn her that it was hot, she had already tell a sip from it but she soon pulled the mug away from her.

"It's a little hot," Jacob told her already knowing that it was too late.

"Thanks for the heads up," She rolled her eyes and set the mug down on her nightstand.

"So you going to tell me what your dream was about?" He asked as he laid down beside her.

"It's personal Jake," she said while resting her head on his shoulder.

"Like being on my period personal," She added as she bite down on her lip trying to stop herself from laughing or smiling.

Jacob however, scrunched his face up in disgust,"Uh I did not need to know that."

Changing the conversation he asked,"So you ready for school tomorrow?"

***

School.

One word.

One definition.

Hell.

Just thinking about the word had Samantha already stressed out about it.