FAQ 2

I know that a lot of people do not enjoy reading FAQs but it helps other reader understand the book better and or get to know me better. Sorry if it is not and update that you will enjoy but there will be updates coming.

What happened to the other wolves from the fighting ring?
They were either burned alive, starved to death or somehow escaped. Most of them who ended up escaping died because they were hunted down or didn't m is how to survive.

How to you come up with scenes in a book but not describe them too much?
To come up with scenes, I usually think of what I would want in a book. What would attract me? What would keep me on my toes? How would I want the characters to act or be portrayed? Also, if you look up book prompts on Instagram or online there are some ones you can pick from.

How to write a scene that is not too detailed it pretty hard for me. I love describing things and I talk forever because I describe too much. Usually, I look at the paragraph I'm writing and compare it to the amount of sentences or words I have in each paragraph. If there are more describing words than other words, than there are too many, depending on each situation. (Idk of that makes sense to any of you, it's hard to describe.)

If Rebecca and Malia lived in the same pack, how did they not know each other?
Rebecca didn't live with Malia's uncle until after Malia was sold. I can't talk about this one too much because parts of this will be explained in later chapters.

Will Orion and Malia ever mate? Of course! I'm not that cruel. Also it makes really cute bonus scenes soooooo.

How are you so good at writing?
I didn't use to be. Honestly, good writing, from my opinion come from practicing and reading other peoples' work. I also ask myself what I would want read and stuff like that, just like in a previous response ^.

Who is your favorite Greek God / Goddess.
I actually have a few. Poseidon, because I've always had a weird obsession with water. He was actually my favorite before I even read the Percy Jackson series.

Athena because I love the idea of knowing everything. Also, the idea of not having to struggle with math all the time.

Apollo and Zeus to me go hand in hand. I love the way they manipulate the weather because some days I just love it being sunny and some days I love it when it's raining. You can get really cool pictures of lightning and I love music and the arts. (I'm in band but I suck at art.)

Who is Malia Reeds?
That is my author/ alias name. If I ever get anything published, it will probably be under this name. It is mostly to hide my identity just in case people I know are or will ever read my works. (I find that kind of weird and embarrassing.)