Years Of Emptiness

Roman Pov

"Channel Del Rosa and Billionaire Alaric Lanister are expecting their first child!" Says the news lady in am excited tone. While I break inside.

Seeing picture of them on the tv together. To see her happy and in love. I can tell she loves him by the way her eyes gleam and turn so bright looking up at him. They got married and I wasn't invited. She said she forgives me but doesn't want me in her life.

Should I blame her?

I ruined everything. All because I couldn't see what was really standing in front of me. She gave me so many chances to take her as my mate. She begged me to accepted.

Me being a dumbass rejected her and now I'm paying the price for that. I still remeber her being so close to me. I loved how she acted, her beautiful smile, her smell. Everything about her was calling me to her.

After her then pack helped out with the Rougue problems she left along with them. It was hard to let her go.

She is the love of my life.

It hurt to know that it will always be one sided.

She got back with Alaric and got married to him and is now expecting a child.

That all could have been my future. That I let slip out of my hands. All for nothing.

"You need an heir." Says my mother looking at the tv. Channel's pregnancy is all they talk about. I feel like the whole world is throwing it in my face.

The thought of being with another woman that's not my mate throws me off.

"No." I say without thinking.

"Then our whole bloodline will die." She says.

"I don't care."

"You are still waiting for her. That whore is already giving that hybrid his heir." She sneers.

I felt my anger rising.

"She's not a WHORE!" I growled.

That got my mother to be quiet. I kept being pestered to have a child. Yet I don't want to have a child if it's not with Channel.

She is my mate.

She will always be my mate.

"You need to get with Amelia. It's for your own good." Says my mother sadly.

Just thinking of being with Amelia made me want to throw up. I should have never tried to make her a Luna. It was so stupid of me.

She always keeps trying to be closer to me. Always hoping I would see something in her. Gain interest in her as a Luna.

The rest of my day as Alpha is finishing businesses with other packs and problems within the pack. That's when the night come and dreadful nights beings.

"I missed you." Channel smiled at me giving me a small flower.

Paradise.

"I miss you to." I says getting emotional. Knowing none of this is real. Just an illusion.

"Don't cry." She says with her soft beautiful voice."I'm here."

"I should have never taken you for granted." I say trying not to choke up.

She smiled sadly.

"Unfortunately you did." She says. Giving me a kiss of my cheek. "You need to move on. You are sending yourself to ruin."

"I'm not willing to give up on you." I say.

Never giving you up. Inside my heart you are still mine.

"It's for the best if you did." She says smiling.

I woke up from the dream breathing hard. I came back to reality. I wasn't near her. I hated the feeling of emptiness.

I turned on the Tv. Only to see her hugging Alaric as they were out on date. This is torture to me.

Everyday I had to live with this heartache.

I love her and I will always love her.

I will always be waiting for her.

Even if it will all be in vain.

--------------------

Short little chapter on Romans life.

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S