Something snapped (Rant)

Sitting in the councilors office, my eye's kept switching from Joel to the wall to keep for balling my eye's out. I don't know if it's because when I come here I talk about problems that my parents don't care about or if it's the fact he listens.
His long beard bounced as he looked down at his book. His emerald eye's flashed up at me. "Since your parent meeting is coming up..." I can feel my arms and shoulders tense up, tears come to my eyes, and my heart rate pick up. Parent meeting? He never mentioned that before.
My parents will flip if they find out I have been telling someone about me being transgender. I'll be screamed at and left there to cry, hoping one day they'll understand.
"I am required to give you a diagnoses." I looked at him in shock. A diagnoses? Great. Something else to be ashamed of. I have type one diabetes, Hashimotos, anxiety, depression, O.C.D., I'm transgender and pansexual, but to top it all off, I'm obese. Whatever he's about to say will just add on to my 'fucked up'iness.
He looked back down at his book. "After a bunch of thinking, I have figured out that you suffer from Gender Identity Disorder." I sighed and nodded, showing him I understand. He went on, "I believe your in between two of these." He pausing to glance back at his book. "I am diagnosing you with gender dysmorphia and gender dysphoria."
I tensed up again. Yeah. I already knew I had gender dysphoria, but now that someone professional was saying that, I began to tear up. It's hard to expalin how I felt. Sad, hopeless, all of the above.
I looked up at the cieling as the bell rang to signal the end of the school day. I stood up and grabbed my bag. "Thank you, Joel. I'll see you next week." Joel nodded and walked me to the door. He wished me a good weekend and I wished him a good rest of his day. Walking to my dad's truck, I hid my face, afraid I'd cry.