what do I do?

"Yeah! Of course man, just tell me."
Denki said, smiling reassuringly.

"We. Uhm. Well, Momo kissed me." Kyoka said, trying to remember what happened, which was very blurry, despite it happening very recently.

Denki thought this was very anticlimactic. "...And?" He asked, hoping that wasn't it. "Did you like. Like it?" After seeing Kyoka's eyebrows cross in thought and almost disgust, Denki changed his words.

"I mean, Did you, uh.. Kiss back?" Asked Denki, now climbing the steps to the train station.

Kyoka nodded her head, the same jittery feeling she had in the kitchen returned. "I just don't know if I wanna, y'know, see her again." She said, trying not to imagine them in a romantic situation.

"Well you're gonna have to, school is starting soon."  Denki said stupidly.

She glared at him. "You know what I meant dumbass."

They were now stepping onto the train. Denki was coming to Kyoka's house for the afternoon, because her parents also weren't here for that day.

"Yeah, yeah. Hey, also! Can I sleepover at your house? My parents are being Weiners." He asked her, holding onto the pole in the center of the train as it started to move.

"Duh. Mom and Dad are in Tokyo for the weekend." Kyoka replied, taking off her backpack and putting it on the floor between her legs.

As she unlocked her door, Denki, who had been to Kyoka's house many times, yelled "The two hunks have arrived!" Very loudly.

Kyoka threw her backpack on the couch and walked into the kitchen.
"You want something to eat, dude?" She called to Denki, swinging the fridge door open. After he said no, Kyoka grabbed two cans of beer, and walked back to the sitting room.

They moved upstairs to Kyoka's bedroom. Denki threw himself down on her double bed, but Kyoka paced the room.

"Alright, dude. You gotta calm your tits, It's not that big of a deal!" Denki said, taking brave jab at reassuring her. "Just sit down and have A fuckin' drink!" He said. Surprisingly, Kyoka did listen. She sat down next to him, but stared off into space.

Two buzzes from Kyoka's phone brought both of them back to what they needed to focus on.

"Shit. Dude. Dude, Momo just fucking– Texted me. Fuck, help me out here." She said, panicking.

"Shit, homie! What'd she say?!" Denki sat up quickly, grabbing her arm.

He read over her shoulder.

[momoyorozu: Hey! xox.]

The blonde boy raised his eyebrows and grinned. "Fuck, bro. Get that fuckin' puss! Oh and, if you need sex tips, I'm happy to help." He said, a little too confidentially for someone who's never kissed anyone.

"You're not who I would exactly think to ask for sex tips. But I am asking for how to reply." She said coolly, cocking an eyebrow at him.

He squinted his eyes at Kyoka, looking highly offended. "Ugh, fine. But only because I know you love me."

Denki grabbed her phone, examining the message. "Hmm.. Call her "bitch"! Girls like that right?"

She stared at him, taking her phone back. "Dude, have you ever talked to a real human woman?" Kyoka asked him.

"Hey listen, man! I'm good at spur of the moment flirting! not real actual flirting!" He said, quite defensively.
Denki now checked his phone, gasping loudly.

Kyoka jumped quickly, and then flicked him in the forehead. "Jesus, dude! Don't do that. What's wrong?"

He showed her his phone. It was a text from Momo.

[momoyorozu: Hey, Kami! Are you still hanging out with Kyoka?]

[spicyzapboi: uhhhhhh yeet but she's sleeping atm whazzup tho? wut u need home slice]

Just to be safe, Kyoka made him tell her that she was sleeping. She was freaking out. Why did Momo really need to talk to her? She never thought someone as good as Momo would want to talk to her that much.

[momoyorozu: Oh I just wanted to ask her something! But I don't want to wake her up if she's sleeping.]

Momo probably suspected she wasn't asleep, because it was 7:00 PM, And it was unusual for Kyoka to sleep at anytime past 4:00 AM. But she didn't want to be rude.

When night time finally rolled around, Denki got up from the bed ans stretched. "Yo, 'mind if I borrow Pyjamas? I didn't bring any to Yuga's."
After she said yes, he went through her drawer full of shirts. He snickered and turned around, holding a pastel pink sweater.

"Since when do you wear pink?" Denki asked jokingly, cocking an eyebrow. "It's Momo's. She stayed over a few months back, and accidentally left it here." She replied, plainly. taking her tule shirt off, and putting on an oversized graphic tee.

Denki stopped laughing, he squinted.

"Okay. You hooked up with Momo in the kitchen, and before that, she slept over, and left A fucking sweater. How! How are you getting so much fuckin' ass and you still in denial?"

Kyoka threw a pillow at him.

He finally picked out a tanktop that had "Bi 'Til I Die" on it. She wasn't bi, but she saw it in hot topic and bought it out of pure impulse. Both of them took off their jeans and threw them into a corner, relatively near the laundry basket.

"Hey, so, I'm gonna text her now. Genuinely, what should I say?" She asked, turning to look at him.

Denki's eyes were closed, but he was awake. "Just be honest, bro. She obviously likes you back."

Huh. He's not wrong. Surprisingly.

[do.not_fret: hey! sorry, i was sleeping. what's up?]

[momoyorozu: Oh don't worry about!]
[momoyorozu: I was just wanted to ask if you'd like to hang out on friday? There's a café that has really nice coffee! My treat]

[do.not_fret: oh of course! that sounds awesome! i thought u didn't drink coffee, though?]

[momoyorozu: I don't! I just know you like coffee, and Mina said the coffee was good!]

Even though this is something someone with amnesia could remember about people, Kyoka found it very kind of her that she remembered.