36

Noelle really shouldn't be laughing as hard as she was.

It was barely 7 in the morning and the city was unusually still. From where she was sitting she could see out the expansive windows to the streets below, hotel signs flickering off and commuters slowly starting to trudge through the wet snow on the sidewalks. It was calm, early-morning peace and quiet just outside of the packed hotel suite everyone had cramped themselves into.

At first, it was just going to be her, Helene, and Harry since he'd insisted that it would be easier to just do photos in his hotel room—claimed it would be too much hassle to have Helene set up at a studio and whined to Noelle about how it would mean less time to spend together until she had given in to his offer. Those humble plans had quickly been altered when Sarah caught wind of the impromptu photo session and dragged Mitch, who had not stopped whining about how early it was since he plopped himself face down on the bed, to Harry's suite. Eventually, and probably because it was had to keep a get-together quiet among close friends, everyone else joined in too.

Adam was sat on a chair chatting away to a set-designer about image composition, a conversation punctuated by Helene's test shots, sentences interrupted so they could pose for photos that no one would ever see before they were picked up again as though nothing had happened. Sarah and Clare were giggling in the corner about how cosy Mitch and Jeff were getting. They were lying in the unmade bed together with a pair of headphones shared between the two, joking complaints from them every once in a while that Harry's bed was just so much more comfortable than theirs, that he ought to let them crawl under his covers like he did Noelle.

It was lighthearted, the jokes being thrown over casually all breaking up the sleepy laziness of being up before sunrise, and it made Noelle feel giddy, her laugh coming easily at just about anything anyone had to say. So, when harry leaned his body over to drag her from her spot on the couch to pull her down to lay between his spread legs, her face pressed unceremoniously against this chest, she laughed airily. Then, when he leaned his face down to hers to whisper something a bit too suggestive for 7:15 in a room full of good friends, she absolutely lost it.

Something about him wondering aloud is Mitch would be so keen on being in his bed if harry were to treat him like he did her had Noelle flinching away with cackle, her hand flapping faintly over his chest.

"That's naughty," She hummed knowingly when she caught her breath and Harry's smug shrug said more than enough about his concern over just how naughty his implications were. She shook her head, smiling teasingly before moving to rest her legs over his thighs and lay back again, an innocent grin on her face when her heel brushed lightly over his crotch. She tried to not smile too triumphantly at the way Harry's smile faltered, or at the way he shifted in his seat.

"Hey, you two," Helene's soft voice sounded off beside them with a playfully warning lilt, "We're all still here, come off it."

"Yeah Harry," Noelle teased, "Come off it."

They shared a look that was equal parts teasing and stary-eyed before laughing. It was a bit of embarrassment at being caught in their moment and a bit of a happiness that had become routine since being together. It felt light and easy and Noelle couldn't help but laugh harder when Helene announced another test shot, the flash coming seconds after along with a satisfied hum.

"You two always look so..." Helene thought aloud, studying the preview of the image she snapped on the tiny display of her DSLR. "Just—so natural." She sighed dreamily, snapping a few more shots, one of Noelle sitting back up, the next of Harry reaching his hand out to support her as she moved to stand on her feet, and the next of his arm snaked around her leg, his lips pressed to her hip.

"You just know when to capture the best moments, Helene. Thank you for doing this, by the way. It's all been a bit sudden. I had no idea management would start being pushy now but Sam's been keen on getting things moving lately." Noelle gushed happily, her hand toying with Harry's beanie as she spoke.

"Hey, thank me. S'my tour photographer after all..." Harry grumbled to himself, interrupting Helene's sweet reply and nosing his face against the side of Noelle's leg to conceal a smile when she and Helene shared a laugh at his expense.

"Is he always this childish?" Helene shook her head chidingly despite knowing full well that yes, yes he was. Adjusting setting on her camera, she glanced up and the loved-up pair every with permanent smile on her face.

"Oh, him? Constantly. He's five. Actually, not even five. Two years old, maybe?" Noelle quipped back.

The kept chatting for a while more, sharing a laugh over comments Harry would make and discussing their ideas for the photos before a voice called Noelle to hair and makeup. Soon after that, the mood changed from one of playful banter to that of diligent dedication.

helenepamburn.photography has added to her Instastory!

photography has added to her Instastory!

thomasmiller: London 🇬🇧 tagged: noellebeaux

tagged: noellebeaux

896,781 likes
23,992 comments

helledays H O T 🔥

grimmystyles Yes, yes, good, good but like... What the hell is going on?

helleonfire @grimmystyles Probably something official. Look at what she's wearing plus her last post? She's up to something.

eleanourhunt THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE WHEN TOM STARTS TO POST PICTURES OF NOELLE BEHIND THE SCENES IT GETS REAL OKAY GET READY

hunnynoelle who is Tom? 👀

eleanourhunt @hunnynoelle Tom is Noelle's hair and makeup artist!

grindonstyles This album is going to be life-changing.

nicholasgrimshaw @noellebeaux London looks good today! :-)

grittystyles MISS NOELLE DID THAT!!! Idk what it is yet but she did it 😤😤

hitormiss Is Noelle going to be at Harry's show tonight?? We need helle content 🤕

somewherestyles mommy's home 😌