The 5 layers of the spiritual realm

Now it's time to tell you about the 5 layers of the spiritual realm so let's start. First here's a quick chart of the 5 layers/zones that make up the spiritual realm, see below:

 First here's a quick chart of the 5 layers/zones that make up the spiritual realm, see below:

there they are the 5 layers/zones that make up the spiriual realm. I will simplify the layers/zones for you, see below;

5. Infinite color layer/zone

4. Space and Time layer/zone

3. Limbo layer/zone

2. Fixed color layer/zone

1. Shadow layer/zone

those are the 5 layers/zones of the spiritual realm now i'm going to tell you some in-depth info about them. Okay the first layer known as the shadow layer this is the first layer/zone a person will see if they have high spiritual power yeah you know the times when you see a all black and white and greyish copy of your home and the place your at around well guess what, that's no coincidence nor is it just eye science or something like that like people say, because you my friend are seeing the first layer/zone of the spiritual realm the shadow layer so congrats on that. Now the second layer is known as the fixed color layer this is the second layer/zone of the spirit realm you know sometimes a person may see a somewhat color filled copy f the place their at well guess what that is the fixed color layer so congrats on seeing that to. Now the last 3 layers/zones can not be seen by the naked eye like the shadow and fixed color ones can and here's why, you see the these other 3 layers can only be seen if someone actually travels to the spiritual realm. The first layer you will arrive on when you actually go to the spiritual realm is the third layer/zone of the spiritual realm and that is the limbo layer. 

The limbo layer/zone is the main layer where ghost, demons and angels travel on along with a few other creatures as-well. Now the fourth layer of the spiritual realm which is called the space and time layer/zone. You see the space and time layer is where higher class and greater power level creatures like Morphy's dwell. And for the final layer you have the infinite complete color layer/zone. The infinite complete color layer is where all spiritual creatures can pretty much dwell if their power level is at-least 100,000 or greater, you will learn more about power levels and creature classes later on in this book so hang in there. Alright young spiritualist turn to the next page and read on young spiritualist!