45. ✔

Cassandra's POV

I sit quietly on the couch alone playing with my hands still not believing that Edward- I mean Harry- kidnapped me and Ben. I wish I could remember more of the day he came into my life.

I know it was the last day of school and I was mad at my mother because I had to watch Ben while they were going to Australia. I remember them leaving and my mother asking me if I could handle being alone with Ben, of course I just rolled my eyes replying with a, 'yes mother' but after that I don't recall the babysitter ever showing up.

I have been having these dreams, vivid ones about me at some kind of big building with girls in little to no clothes and men shouting as they beat a young girl. When I wake up from these dreams I'm drenched with sweat and shaking. Last night it was different though, this time I was in a car with a man. He had dark hair with big brown eyes, he was gorgeous but he seemed almost 'mad'? Crazy? Maybe, I really don't know what was wrong with him but someone was chasing us in a car and that's when the dark haired man drove us over the bridge and right when our car hit the water I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

It's silent for awhile, I myself am having trouble thinking of anything to worry about but soon there's a knock on the door, more like a banging.

"Cassie, let me in!" I hear Harry's voice yell through the hard wood.

I slowly rise from my sitting position on the couch and walk slowly over to the door.

"Cass, I'm not going to hurt you... I promise." I'm almost to the door now.

"I don't believe you!" I yell back, tears start to build up.

"Please, Cassie. Give me a second chance. I won't hurt you, you know that... Right?" My hands are shaking and my breathing is far from normal.

"How can I trust you? You've hurt me and my family so much! Why should I trust you?" Tears were on the verge of pouring down my face even though I haven't even seen the man that caused them today.

"I know it's hard... But you just have to trust me." He pleaded.

"Please, Cass." I sat the baseball bat down and laid the pepper spray on the table beside the door.

My hands came in contact with the lock slowly undoing it until a click could be heard. I turned the knob hesitantly and step away from the door turning my back to him before my eyes come in contact with his. I hear footsteps, then a door shutting. The floor creaks as his weight balances between boards. A hand places itself on my shoulder but I flinch away from it softly saying,

"Don't touch me." The hand removes itself from me and the clearing of a throat sounds.

"Cassie-" Harry speaks resting his large hand back where I just said to remove it from.

"I said, don't touch me." I spoke trying to keep my cool and hold back the tears which are still trying to pour down my face.

"Cassandra, please listen to me!" He pleads turning me around by my shoulders.

I refuse to look him in the eyes though.

"Look at me... Please." He speaks softly, I keep my gaze on the hardwood.

"Fine." He breathes out gently grabbing my face to make me look at him.

My hair cascades over my pale skin as my green eyes lock with his for a mere second before I close them.

"I know there is nothing I can say or do for you to forgive me-"

"You're right, there isn't. So leave. I don't want you here." I say barely holding back the tears.

I pull away from his grasp only for him to grab at my waist.

"Stop touching me! Don't you see you're not wanted here?!" I yell turing to face him.

My breathing is heavy and my face is probably red from anger and hurt.

"I-"

"You lied! You hurt me and my family, you took away my brothers leg!" I screamed at him but I didn't care, not one bit. He deserved it.

"Cassandra, listen to me!" He grabbed my shoulders shaking me.

"I'm sorry-"

"No, you're not-" I stopped mid sentence as his hand raised from his side coming right to my left cheek.

My eyes widened and so did his but right as he was inches away he stopped and that's when the tears poured. I broke down crying as everything slowly started to come back.

The way he hit me and Ben and yelled at us for nothing, when he shot at us in the woods and he missed me but hit my brother, when we tried to escape him by crawling out the back window when the car broke down, the warehouse where girls were forced to entertain and have sex with men they'd never met before...

Everything came back in one big flashback.

"I wasn't going to hit you." He said in panic as he noticed the horrified expression I had plastered on my face.

I just turned away from him running over to the door but he grabbed me by the waist pulling me to him.

"No! Let me go!" I cried clawing at the air but he just held me tighter.

I struggled to reach for the table after seeing what I needed on it. My fingers stretched and caught the bottle of pepper spray. I turned around and sprayed him right in the eyes, he screamed in pain covering his face. I ran to my room locking the door behind me. I searched for my car keys, I know I left them in here. I looked on my bed and on the side table but they were no where to be found. I heard banging on the door and cries coming from Harry. I did feel bad but what else was I gonna do?

"Cassandra, please. Help me!" He screamed.

I'm surprised the neighbors haven't called the cops yet.

"Cassie, it burns!" Tears are still falling down my cheeks as I hear his cries on the other side of the door.

"I know I did wrong and I know you will never forgive me but Cassandra, I changed. You may not believe me but I did and I know you will never have the feelings I have for you but just know," He stopped crying for a moment as he paused mid sentence.

"Just know, I love you and always will." My heart broke into pieces even though it shouldn't have.

I crawled into my bed wrapping myself in blankets as tears still poured. I feel sick but not like throwing up sick, I feel heart broken.

But why? Because I formed some kind of soft spot for Harry before I knew it was him? Or is it because I just feel bad for making him cry? I really don't know.

I close my eyes wishing for sleep to take me away from this world but right before it does I hear Harry faintly say,

"He's gone..."

__________________________________________________________________________

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO 'HE' IS THEN GO BACK IN READ THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS

This was my favorite chapter to write idk why though

7 more days till I see my babies!

Idk when I'll update again aunt flow is paying me a visit