•36•

"Jung Hoseok," someone says, "You're up."

Hoseok looks up from where he's buttoning up his ridiculous sparkly jacket that he was made to wear. He furrows his brows together, confused. "Already?" he asks.

"Yeah, we got a bit of a situation going," the coordinator, whom he remembers being named Adora, sighs. "Basically all the performances have been pushed forward."

He hums. He's basically dressed already and his make up just needs a minor touch up, "I don't mind," he says, straightening out his clothes.

The lady sighs in relief. "Thank you. This whole event is going in a completely different route than how I had it planned."

Hoseok smiles at her warmly. He honestly couldn't imagine the struggle of planning an event this big in the name of the royal family. "I get it," he says, "let's go."

He follows her. There's way too much going on at the moment. People ushering candidates to change quickly, stylists doing hair and make up at bullet speed.

"Um, what exactly happened?" Hoseok dares to ask.

"Two candidates are currently unable to perform. So we had to push the other performances forward." Adora checks her watch. "I currently have Lee Jaesuk and the princess stalling out there but I don't know how long they can keep that up."

Hoseok nods, seeing the monitors as he passes where he has a clear view of the princess and the MC doing a simple overview of the last few performances. "I still need to get my make up redone though."

"I know, your stylist is waiting for you nearby. I'll find a way to make more time."

True to the coordinator's word, Sung-kyung is waiting for him, make up supplies in hand. She works fast, too fast for Hoseok's comfort. What if she made a mistake or something? What if he ended up looking like a clown because she wasn't paying that much attention?

He would ask to see himself in the mirror after almost every dab of make up, he was sure Sung-kyung would get fed up with him after the fifth time, but she would just nod and hand it over to him.

Hoseok knew he was being ridiculous. The stylist's job was to make him look good after all. He was just, worried? He didn't think himself to be very photogenic, the result of having good looking friends.

Seokjin, of course, is tall and beautiful, with broad shoulders that are manly and pretty eyes and full lips that are the exact opposite. His clear skin was to die for and he was just so nice and positive about everything that all of them automatically went to him when needing comfort.

Taehyung was also handsome, rivals Seokjin sometimes to be honest. With strong eyebrows, defined features, big round eyes that were a miracle considering he didn't have monolids, round lips and an air of boyish charm that attracted everyone.

And of course, Jimin. Jimin with his fairy-like features, plump lips, fluffy hair and amazing charisma. 

Of course, Hoseok knew that he had good things about himself. Personally, he loved his body. His lean form, his full thighs, flat stomach. He had abs, not as much as Jimin though. His smile was nice. He also liked his ears, although not many people really looked at that.

"Done," Sung-kyung said, giving him one last look over. She smiles smugly, "You look good."

Hoseok gives her a small smile just as Adora pops up from behind. "Ready?"

He nods. "Good," she says, grabbing her walkie talkie. "Follow me." 

Ducking his head to avoid hitting his head on any pipes, he followed her. The staff members parted like the Red Sea as Adora walked through.