Chapter 35

Armoni

"Draco and Amir get yall asses off these people shit." They was climbing these people shelves in Walmart. It was just me, Draco, Amir, Aaron, Kamron, Kamiri, and Tay Tay. Let's just say I had all yb kids and half of my kids cause we was going to the beach and they wanted me to go to the store to get snacks with all these children knowing all they asses bad well just Draco and Amir and Kamron.

"Draco stop lifting the mannequin dress up boy." He looked at me and smiled. They really think I know how to take care all these children. Everybody was waiting on me to come back but I had to make one more stop.

"Everybody get they asses in the cart." They all did what I said, and I pushed the cart to the cash register.

I paid for everything then went to the car and put everything and everybody inside. Soon Ima need a school bus for all these children. I drove to cj house to pick up princess.

I got out and knocked on his door. "Coming." He opened the door and smiled once he saw it was me. "Wassup Moni." We slapped hands.

"Wassup where's princess." Just when I said her names, she came running down the stairs. "I might as well change her name to princess cause yall never say the one I named her." I laughed.

Princess real name is Imani, but I started calling her princess ever since she was born. Princess mom who was Cj girlfriend ever since like middle school she had died giving birth. Cj was real hurt and started drinking I helped him every chance I got.

"But she's, my princess." I picked her up. "Damn Moni who all them kids in ya car." I turned around and Draco and Amir was hanging out the window in the car. I sighed.

We both walked to the car. "Get yall asses back in the car before I chop both of yall in the throat." They started laughing and I rolled my eyes and looked back at cj.

"Damn B you gotchu a whole football team." He laughed. "Them lil fuckers bad asf but these my sons and they are YoungBoy son's." He looked shocked. "Nigga you fucking wit YoungBoy." I nodded and smiled.

"Actually, I'm fucking wit his sister, but we cool." He nodded. "But I'm finna head out so we can go to the beach, but Ima come back for her clothes cause Ima end up coming on this side." He nodded and we dabbed each other up.

"I love you daddy." Princess yelled and he smiled. "I love you and you to sis I'll talk to yall later." I nodded

He walked in the house, and I put princess in the seat next to Amir and put the seat belt on all of them. I drove to kalani house and got everybody out. Kalani had come out the bathroom and took Aaron away from me. Me and kalani are not together I keep the kids while she is at school and on the weekends, it didn't really matter to me as long as I got to see them. I was really thinking we was going to.be together but at this rate I'm just saying fuck it and wait a little while just focuse on the kids.

Everybody went in the house, and I just stood outside and smoked. I've been keeping my distance between me and kalani cause I don't want to snap like I did the last time plus everybody acting some type of way so I'm moving different.

"Why you out here by yo self." I looked up and lexis was standing there. I shrugged. "Just keeping my distance from everybody." I said once I exhaled some smoke.

"You don't gotta do that Moni even though everybody is upset at whatchu did we still love yo goofy lookin ass." I nodded and past the blunt to her. I went in the house and sat on the couch.

"Yall ready." Everybody said yea and they went outside. I looked at my phone before getting up. I went out the door. "So is getting in who truck or cars are we taking." I just leaned on the back of my truck and Amir came also.