Chapter 21

Table burns, bridges burn, you live and learn.

~Unknown 🔐

August Pov

Once I kissed Ella it was like something I can't explain. Although I'm straight nigga I'll never say that shit out loud. I swear I love this girl although neither of us has said those words to each other. The kiss got heated really fast with Ella.

Her and I never had sex together because these last two weeks she been in pain from her side. Although now she got her stitches out and dude tired of cold showers. I picked her up and carried her upstairs to the room. Once I got in the room I gently laid her on the bed.

Before I could do anything else she kicked her shoes off and took my shirt off. I thought was funny but I just kept going with the flow. She sat up and I took her jackets off and pulled her dress off over her head. She had her hand over her stomach and I realized it where her stitches were.

" What's wrong Ella you still in pain," August asked kissing her lip.

" No it's not that the scare is ugly and doctor say won't heal all the way," Ella said.

I moved her hand and I kissed her stomach where her scare was. I don't ever want her to think something wrong with her. She's perfect and fact that scare came from the bullet she took for me. I would never do that to her that's just cruel and low down.

" I love you and all your imperfections your beautiful Ella and that scare apart you forever and it's beautiful," August said pecking her lip.

" I love you too August," Ella said wrapping her arms around August neck and kissing him.

After Ella kissed me we fought for domination and of course, I won. I went from showing love to her lips to her neck and alway down to her panties. Now I ain't never ever put my mouth on no girl pussy but Ella different. When I got to her panties I took them off and threw on the floor.

After I just dived straight in and I knew she was enjoying every moment. After a couple minutes her moans got louder and her legs started shaking. She tried to close her legs but I held them open and keep going work. A few seconds later she cum all in my mouth. I licked every drop up then I went back up and made her taste herself.

After she flipped us so that she was on top of me. Ella started rubbed dude shit and she had me on rock hard. After she did that she took out and went work. I swear her head felt so good better than any these hoes I been with. Then when she deep throat she had nigga groaning and shit.

When I felt I was about nut I did and she swallowed it all. Right there I wanted to put a ring on it. After she was finished she rolled on her back and I climbed on top of her. I reached in my nightstand and grabbed a condom and slipped it on.  After I positioned myself at her entrance and I made her moan before I even put it in. When I about enter she stopped me.

" August I should tell you I'm virgin," Ella said breathing hard.

" Ella you didn't tell me you want me to stop," August asked.

" No just go slow please," Ella asked.

" I got you but you sure you wanna do this Ella," August asked.

" Yeah I love you," Ella said.

" I love you too," August said kissing her.

While I was kissing her and she was relaxed I eased the tip in and she barely noticed. Although as I kept pushing in she broke the kiss and tucked her head in my neck. I didn't wanna keep going if I was hurting her because I ain't small.

" You want me to stop Ella I'm hurting you," August asked.

" No August keep going I'm good," Ella said.

" Ella look at me just relax or it's gone hurt," August said.

" Okay," Ella said.

After she said that I kept going and I could feel her body loosen as I kept going. A couple more pushes and she had me all inside of her. She was tight as hell but felt good. I started pumping in and out and she wasn't giving any emotion. Although by fourth pump I could hear her moaning.

" You good," August asked.

" Omg yeah it feels so good," Ella said through moaning.

After she said that I kept going and before knew she asked to switch positions. I laid on my back and she got on top and started riding. Damn the way she was riding dude you wouldn't have thought she was damn virgin. You would thought she was a fucking porn star.

Cause I know damn well I did. Plus the way she fit exactly to my size make all so better. Couple minutes after her riding we climaxed together. I took the condom off and put in the trash and then we got under the covers and laid down. Although Ella turned her back against me and wrapped up in the sheet.

" Ella," August said.

" Huh," Ella asked turning

" Why you didn't tell me you were virgin," August asked.

" Because like honestly I got head from dudes but they never got hit. Plus I told my self when I'm ready I'm just let happen. I didn't want anything planned out or bs like that. I just wanted to do with someone who cared about me," Ella said.

" Awww my little gangster got soft side," August asked raising eyebrow at her.

" Whatever I'm not no mushy bitch it wasn't a big deal it's just sex," Ella said climbing on top of August with the sheet wrapped around her.

" If you really believed that you would let them dudes hit who just gave head. It's okay you wanna get girly," August said teasing Ella.

" August I'm choke you out if you call me girly one more time," Ella said laughing.

" Yo we got business to handle so get your nasty ass out bed," Kid said walking in the room with K-Dog.

" CAN YALL GET OUT YALL AGGRAVATING," Ella screamed.

" Baby it ain't nothing we ain't seen before Queen," K-Dog said.

" Yo get the fuck out my room damn," August said.

" Dude we got shit to do," Kid said.

" I'm coming get the fuck out and knock next time. This why I don't let y'all come to my house," August said.

" Whatever Bye," they said leaving out room.

" I don't like your friends no more," Ella said laughing.

" Me either get up so we can go shower," August said tapping her thigh.