Childhood Bestfriends with Hollywood's Goldenboypart35

© Copyright – All rights Reserved 2012 smile024 – L. Smith

Chapter 35

(sorry this upload took so long and it's not really long. next one will be way better- more stuff.)

RECAP: ……………………………………………………………………………………….

“ You- you what?” I spluttered before I stomped up to him and hit him on the arm “ I nearly had a heart attack! I thought some old lady was goanna come out with a baseball bat and tell us to scram!” I told him, feeling a small smile creep onto my face and I hit him again in the arm.

“ Ow, Ella Bear” He complained and pretended to rub his arm. I huffed, feeling really stupid and turned to walk down the drive but before I could walk another step I felt Ari’s warm hand on my wrist, pulling me into the hard warm muscle of his chest. One arm wrapped firmly around me and the other cupped my head, as he kissed me firmly on the lips as we stood on the first step of the porch.

………………………………………………………………………………………

I immediately felt myself melt into Ari’s kiss, my lips allowing him entrance as he expertly nipped on my bottom lip. Not hard, just enough to make me suppress a sigh.

Just being with him made me want to smile into his lips, but that would have cut off our current very enjoyable activity.

mmmm…

What was I angry about, again?

His arm tightened and I felt my body melt into the hard, warm line of his body, as we touched from thigh to chest. The warmth of his body heat spread across my front and I found myself wrapping my hands round his back, loving the feel of his shifting muscles as our kiss deepened.

Ari’s hand was gripping the back of my t-shirt; his had scrunched up in the material like he thought I might slip through his fingers or runaway.

“ I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Don’t cut me out. ” Ari said between our kisses, his voice was just above a raspy whisper, “ I’m so fucking sorry Ella Bear”

The sound of his voice cut me somewhere in my chest, I hated that I had made him think I could ever not forgive him. That my words made him believe I would just end our friendship. I ran my hands up Ari’s back, savouring the feel of his shifting back muscles as we kissed, slowly deliberately. As if we were savouring each other, trying to apologise with the crush of our bodies and the smooth tangle of our lips, the perfect rhythm of our tongues. I pulled on Ari’s hair, just hard enough to stop our kiss.

“ I know.” I told him, my voice sounded close to tears and suddenly I realised that I was. Ari blinked, watching my face like he was trying to memorise me. 

Gently, I pressed my lips to his, giving him a healing, softly innocent kiss for a second. My heart felt like it was beating out of my ribcage and I could feel Ari’s heart thrumming like a hummingbirds wing trapped in a cage.

“ I’m sorry for what I said. I didn’t mean it. I was angry and upset.”

“ It’s ok.” Ari whispered, crushing me to him in a hug. “ I probably deserved it and more.”

“ No you didn’t” I whispered fiercely. I leant back, holding his face in my palms. Silently craving the rasp of his stubble on his jaw under my hands. “ You know that I’m never going to hate you, right?” I whispered, not trusting my voice to break. My face was already tight, my eyes were blurring slightly with unshed tears.