Chapter 10

"Why would you want to watch these shows?" Chloe asked as she walked into the living room.

"Why wouldn't she? This is the best show in the history of shows!" Ian responded to Chloe.

"No, Pretty Little Liars is the best show!" Chloe said back.

Landon had to go do Alpha work, so I wondered the house until I found Ian watching Spider-Man and decided to join. It wasn't that bad actually.

"Hey Chlo, how are you?" I asked. I was trying to change the subject before we had a world war three in the living room.

"I'm fine. How are you feeling with all th-"

"I'm doing well." I cut her off giving her a look that said 'not now'.

"Shh, be quiet it's coming back on." Ian said with his eyes glued to the screen.

*********

"Lily." I felt someone shake me.

"Lily, sweetheart wake up." I heard a soft voice say.

I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted by Landon's dark drown ones.

"Hi," I whispered softly.

"Hey, come with me. I have someone I'd like you to meet." He said. I nodded and stretched my back. I slowly took up from the coach and yawned.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"It's around 5:30. You have been sleeping from about three hours." He told me with a small smile.

He lead the way down a long hallway until we go to a door at the very end. Landon stopped and lightly taped on the door. A few seconds later the door was pulled open to revel a tall but slim lady. She looked to be middle aged but had some gray hairs. It was probably from stress.

"Landon! Come in, come in we haven't seen you in a while, but I know the reason for that. " She said and winked at me.

"I'm sorry Mary. I wanted you to meet my mate though."

"She's stunning Landon. Hi sweety, I'm Mary. I'm Landon's mothers best friend." She smiled and hugged me tightly.

"I'm Lily," I said in a softer voice.

"It's lovely to meet you personally. The dinner that you made for us was lovely."

"Thank you," I said with a smile. Landon laced our fingers together, and I couldn't help my smile from growing.

"Mary is like my second mother. She practically raised me." Landon told me in a hushed tone.

"Would you two like some tea?"

"No, I'm-"

"That would be lovely, thank you." I cut Landon off. Mary's smile grew as she went to her small cooking area.

When Mary came back and sat down we talked for hours. I laughed a lot and some of Landon's childhood stories. Mary was half way through her story when she was cut off by a cough.

Mary jumped up from her chair and rushed to on of the rooms down the hall. The coughing got louder and sounded like someone was really sick.

I stood up and turned to Landon.

"I'll got check on her." I told him. I felt a had on my shoulder.

"I'll go with you." He told me with a smile.

Together we walk down the hall to the door I saw Mary rush into.

I knocked on the door lightly, "Mary, is everything okay?"

I heard some shuffling around and the door cracked open. "Everything is fine, thank you. "

"Mommy, who is that?" I heard a small voice say.

Mary opened the door wider to let me get a better look at the boy. He was so small. His room looked like a hospitable with machines and medicine bottles on the nightstand. The boys head was shaved but he had stunning hazel eyes and a bright smile.

"My name is Lily and you are?" I asked with a sweet smile as I walked closer to the bed.

"My name is Micah. You're pretty." He said with a cheeky smile. I laughed at him and sat on the edge of his bed.

"Well, thank you Micah," I said, "are you sick?"

"Yes ma'am, momma said that I can get better soon if I do what the doctor tells me." Micah answers.

The wheels in my brain start to turn. There much be some way to help I just need to discover what's wrong.

"Oh, well do you like music?" I decided to get to know him a little more before I start to pry into his life. I felt Landon and Mary walk behind me and look a seat on a small fold out couch.

After about an hour, I finally worked up to asking him about his sickness.

"Micah, why are you sick?"

"I have leukemia. I just got finished with some therapy, so I'm not at my best." He said with the famous cheeky smile.

I closed my eyes thinking about the news. Could I heal something that serious? I honestly have no idea. I have a feeling that it would talk a lot of energy out of me though. Well, it's worth a shot.

"Did you know, Micah, that I have a superpower?"

"Lily.." Landon warned me standing up.

"No, it's fine. I can heal people and I've never tried before but-" I said to Micah.

"Do you think you can heal me?" Micah said with a huge smile; he tried to sit up but broke into a coughing fit.

"I'm not sure. I've never tried before , but if your mother is okay with it I'll-"

" Lily you are not well. You can't-" I interrupted him getting tried of all this talk about me being to sick. I'm fine!

"Landon, do I look sick to you? I'm fine. I want to see if I can help." I pleading with him. I turned to Micah and smiled.

"I'm so sorry if this doesn't work, but it's worth a shot right?" I said to Mary. She took in a deep breath and nodded.

"Alright, give me your hand." I asked and he smirked and gave me his hand. I covered both by hands with his. He winked at me and Landon growled. Mary and I let out a small laugh.

I was just about to start when Landon laid a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you sure? Remember what happened last time? You were out much longer than you should have been." I reached up and pecked his lips and smiled.

I closed my eyes and squeezed Micah's hand. "Use this my gift to thee/ my life for endless sleep/ breathe in my breath and out my soul/ a healing touch to take you whole."

I could feel the energy dripping out of me and my voice became soft at the end. I stood up to see if it worked, but I stood up too fast.

A vision passed through mind like lighting. I swayed on my feet. I couldn't see them, but they kept flashing in my mind. I heard Landon yell for me but I was trying to figure out what I was seeing.

It all happened so fast. It was quick, but I saw it. I saw it and oh how I wish that I didn't.

*********
Well.... Hello my fellow readers. Long time no update. I know I suck. But it's here now! I'm so sorry for the mistakes, but the hard drive on my computer crashed. I had to write this on my phone. And I hate writing on my phone -_-

I really not sure where to go with this book. I'm just not sure about it anymore. I got some serious writers block....

Anywhore.. Happy late thanksgiving and good luck to those with exams.

**ALSO I think I'm gonna start dedicating the chapters so please give my your feed back it really helps with the motivation when writing

<3 <3 Until next time by lovely readers. Thank you for staying with this story.
I love you all