PROM

It's Junior-Senior Prom

It's Junior-Senior Prom. At the venue.

Jisoo: *still begging for Jennie to socialize with other students* come on, Jen. It's just one night.

Jennie: *nerd, geek, wearing huge eye glasses, curly hair, shy, not confident enough* No, I'm okay here. You just enjoy the night, Unnie. *says while just looking down at the table*

Jisoo: but Jennie......

Jennie: you go have fun. I'll just wait for my driver to come. *sadly smiles at Jisoo*

Jisoo: *sad* I'm really sorry, Jen. If I had known earlier that your partner will dumped you, I wouldn't force you to go with him. *apologetically says to her*

Jennie: *lightly laugh* who would actually go with someone like me? *bitterly says to herself, stands up* I'll just go outside, Unnie. Just- just enjoy the night. *smiles to Jisoo, hugs her then leave*

Jin: I'm going to punch square in the face that man! *mad while looking at Jennie walks away*

Jisoo: I feel bad for her. *sadly looking at her best friend*

Jin: me too. But I swear if I ever see that Jimin, I will kick his shin!

Jisoo: *laughs* I'll let you do that, Jin.

Jin: so, come on? Let's dance? *offers his hand to Jisoo*

Jisoo: *gradually takes it*

Outside the venue. There's a gazebo where Jennie settles herself.

Jennie: *looks at the shining lights that surrounds the gazebo then smile to herself*

"Ehem!"

Jennie: *looks at the back then sees someone approaching her*

Lisa: why are you here? *smiles to Jennie before sitting down next to her*

Jennie: *shy* I'm just- waiting for my- driver to come. *simply says, not looking at Lisa*

Lisa: why? *looks at Jennie* the prom isn't finished yet. Social hour is just starting.

Jennie: *still not looking, instead focus on looking at the lights* I'm not into this- uh- kind of- stuff.