✧ 13.0 ✧

[Twitter]

geniusmyg : dinner with this one (does she know how to work a camera?) @user(name)

8,936 likes | 6,012 retweets

user(name) : yah! i'm not an idiot, i know how it works smh

geniusmyg : @user(name) yeah yeah i'm just kidding

chimchim : she ditched us for you  (╥_╥)

user(name) : @chimchim stfu we planned this before our hangout session

taetae : betrayer!

thatgenjimain : i'm still not satisfied with my games!!

user(name) : @thatgenjimain sore loser

geniusmyg : @thatgenjimain @chimchim @taetae you guys are way too noisy. (name) is mine for the rest of the day.

user(name) : uwu

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

"oh yeah, did you finish your art project?" yoongi asked the girl as they walked out of the restaurant.

"yup!" (name) interlocked her fingers with yoongi. they've been holding hands since that day at the museum.

"just needs a little more time to dry before i hand it in," she added, grinning.

"that's good," he smiled, their arms were swinging as they walked towards the bus stop.

the two sat down on the bench, hands still in each other's. it was a breezy night and even though (name) had her coat, it was still too cold. she stuffed her free hand into the pocket of her coat.

"(name)-ah," yoongi squeezed the girl's hand. "your hand is cold even though i've been holding it."

"i get cold easily," the girl let out a small laugh.

"at least the bus is here. you'll warm up soon."

the two got onto the bus. it was quite empty with a few passengers at the front. the two went to the back of the bus, (name) sat by the window as yoongi sat beside her. yoongi could see that (name) was getting tired and motioned her to rest her head on his shoulder. (name) hummed in reply. yoongi's hand snaked around her waist, pulling her closer to him. (name) rested her head on yoongi's shoulder and his free hand reached to hold (name)'s cold hand.

yoongi blushed as he saw the sleeping (name). she looked so peaceful; her hair draped down her face messily, her cheeks were a pretty shade of pink and her lips pouted. she looked cute. yoongi steadied his breathing before resting his head on hers and closing his eyes.

the two awoke to the sound of thunder. luckily they were about to reach (name)'s stop and woke up just in time. as soon they got off the bus, it began to rain. two ran towards the apartment complex to avoid getting wet, hand in hand.

"yoongs," (name) called out as she unlocked the door to her apartment.

"(name)?"

"it's late and the rain is pretty heavy so um, do you wanna stay over?" she opened the door wider.

"sure," yoongi ruffled (name)'s hair, smiling.

(name) pat down the messy strands of hair and tossed her keys onto the kitchen counter. yoongi plopped onto the couch, staring at the painting on the easel. (name)'s cat laying comfortably near yoongi on the couch.

"yoongs?"

"hey that looks amazing," he pointed out, his other hand petting the cat. the hints of gold reminded him of that kintsugi painting (name) was amazed at.

"thanks," the girl smiled.

"uh here's a change of clothes. i don't know if it'll fit but they're pretty oversized on me," she handed the folded article of clothing to him. "bathroom is the first door on the left."

"thanks," yoongi got up to change and the girl quickly went to her room to change into her pajamas.

"the pants fit well but the shirts a little tight," yoongi called out as he got out of the bathroom.

"sorry bout that," (name) yawned before taking a look at him, the white tee hugging his figure well. the girl blushed and shook it off.

"let's go to sleep?" she looked up at him.

yoongi hummed, about to enter the guest room when (name) pulled the hem of his shirt, stopping him.

"um, i was hoping we'd sleep together?" (name) mumbled sleepily.

yoongi let out a chuckle and ruffled the girl's hair, "okay sure."

(name) let out a small whine as he messed up her hair again. it was a cold rainy night and the two got onto (name)'s bed under the covers. (name) hugged yoongi tight, feeling slightly cold. she nuzzled into his chest, curling up her legs. yoongi looked down at the sleeping girl, putting his arm over her petite body.

how did this girl make a huge impact on his life in such a short period of time?

"goodnight, (name)," he kissed (name)'s forehead before dozing off too.

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆