✧ 16.0 ✧

[Text]

yoongs <3
hey can i crash over tonight?

(name)
sure
what's going on tho

yoongs <3
jae eun is sleeping over and namjoon might bring someone over too and i don't want to deal with the noise

(name)
ohhhhhh
well you're always welcomed here

yoongs <3
great
thanks (name)

(name)
don't sweat it
it might rain later so bring an umbrella

yoongs <3
or you could lend me yours again?

(name)
aish nonsense

yoongs <3
see you later <3

(name)
bring food <3

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

it started to rain quite heavily an hour after their text and (name) wondered if yoongi brought an umbrella. she was laying snugly on the couch under a blanket with her cat, watching a documentary about fishes when a knock on the door was heard. the girl groaned as she reluctantly got up to open the door. the blanket hanging over her shoulders like a cape and her oversized tee shirt covered her thighs.

"i got a little drenched along the way but i brought pizza and ice cream," yoongi greeted the girl with his gummy smile, holding up the bag of ice cream and box of pizza.

"you're the best," (name) grinned letting her friend in and closed the door.

(name) passed yoongi a towel to dry his damp hair after setting the food down. yoongi went to change into something comfortable as (name) cleaned up a bit. riri was woken up when (name) got off the couch and nuzzled against yoongi's leg. yoongi sat on the couch and riri got up too, laying beside the man. (name) watched yoongi pet the cat as she queued some disney movies to watch. she pouted, seeing that the spot next to yoongi was taken by riri. yoongi saw this and took the girl's arm, pulling her down onto his lap. he put his arms around her waist after putting the blanket over her lap. (name)'s face turning crimson at the touch.

"yah, aren't i heavy," (name) asked, her body stiff.

"nope," yoongi muttered, his chin resting on (name)'s shoulder.

yoongi saw the girl pout from the corner of his eye and gave her a little squeeze, "relax princess. you're not that heavy okay."

"o-okay."

(name) blushed at the nickname he gave her and with that, (name) eased into his lap and focused on the movie. the two stayed in that position for awhile, feeding each other food occasionally. when riri got off the couch to eat her own food, the two decided to lay down on the couch together. it was a little squeezy but yoongi put his arm over (name)'s waist securely and his leg wrapped around hers so that she wouldn't fall off the couch. the blanket was barely covering the both of them and (name) shivered slightly at the cold. it has been raining heavily for quite a long time.

after awhile, (name) fell asleep in yoongi's arms. yoongi tried to get up slowly as to not wake her or cause her to fall off. he cleared the trash and turned off the tv before carrying (name) bridal style into the room. he carefully tucked her into bed and watched riri lay down on the edge of the bed where (name)'s feet was. he climbed into bed beside her and wrapped himself around her.

"yoongs," (name) mumbled softly, half-awake.

"yes, princess?" yoongi watched as (name) turned around to face him.

"goodnight," (name) snuggled into his chest.

"goodnight," yoongi smiled, placing a small kiss on the tip of her nose.

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

[Twitter]

geniusmyg : she's cute

6,289 likes | 4,028 retweets

user(name) : you're cute >:(

sunshinehobi : y'all cute

geniusmyg : @sunshinehobi thanks

user(name) : asdfghjkl

seokkie : so you guys can go off on your own but we can't have a group outing together?

geniusmyg : @seokkie fine we'll go

user(name) : @jae2un istg u and jin

jae2un : @user(name) we're going to have loads of fun

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

a/n : finally a note from me HAHA
y'all thought this was the big quadruple date? s i k e uwu
it's the next chapter don't worry ;)