CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Thank you for 3k views !! Love you guys for the support 💜💜😘

"Oh Jimin no!" Jungkook hissed and tried to get the older down as he tried to hang a rope with the ceiling fan.

"Let me do it please!" Jimin hissed and hooked the rope.
"It's not a good idea!" Jungkook screamed and the older scoffed.
"Yes it is" Jimin said and threw his phone at the younger,"If he can do it, I can do it too!"

"Jimin you can't swing with a rope tied to a fan" Jungkook yelled as Jimin tried to wedge his leg throw at the loop.

"Yes I can" Jimin laughed,"Wait and watch"
"No idiot!" Jungkook yelled and pulled the older down and both of them fell down from the bed and on the floor.

"What the heck is going on here?" Seokjin asked as he entered the room with a spatula in his hand.
"Nothing hyung" Both of them said at the same time and Seokjin's gazed went to the rope hanging on the fan and he raised his eyebrow at the two.

"Don't tell me you were trying to swing with a rope" Seokjin said and the two looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

Jimin sighed.

These were such good memories that he held deep in his heart. But he had to memories with the whole Maknae line. Jimin remembers that when Jungkook and Jimin were trying this swinging-with-ceiling-fan stunt out, Taehyung was in the next room and trying to tend his newly formed wounds.

But he can't do anything about it right ??

Jimin sighed.

He sat in the silent corridor, the walls and surrounding were made colourful and relaxing so that anyone won't feel any anxiety.

"Park Jimin" A lady came and stood in front of the male and Jimin looked up and said—"Yes that's me"

"Follow me" She said with a kind smile, she was older than Jimin; really old to be precise. Her grey hair were tugged back in a loose bun and she was wearing a black business outfit of coat and pants.

She guided Jimin into a room, which was unlike any room of a hotel. White sheets covered the bed with comfy and fluffy pillows. At the side were grey couches and a center table with streaming coffee.

"I hope you enjoy coffee" The lady said and Jimin gave a meek nod.
"I'm Lee HyeJin" She said and sat on the couch while preparing the coffee,"Sit anywhere you feel comfortable Jimin"

"Thank you" Jimin said and sat down on the couch.
"So Jimin, I wish you to be comfortable with me okay?" HyeJin said and poured the coffee in the mugs for themselves,"You can tell me anything you want and I promise that I won't tell that to anyone"

Jimin took the offered cup and blew to cool it down.
"Okay" Jimin said and HyeJin leaned back in the couch and sipped the coffee.
"Look I can't tell you the whole story just like that. So can you ask me some questions?" Requested Jimin.

"Sure why not" HyeJin smiled and set the coffee down,"So tell me what do you think is off?"
"I don't know" Jimin said,"I always feel as if everything is suffocating every where I go. Everything seems so fake"

"Is there something that happened that shouldn't have?" HyeJin asked patiently.
"Yes..." Jimin whispered; feeling insecure to tell.
"Jimin look if you want to tell me, only then tell me" HyeJin said,"There is no need to pressure okay"
"I tried to kill myself" Jimin's voice cracked.

HyeJin let out a soft sigh that was almost inaudible.
"Why did try to do that?" HyeJin asked softly.
"I was frustrated" Jimin finally let go and didn't even tried to hold back anything,"I was so frustrated over everything! I couldn't just handle the fact that every time I closed my eyes, all I could see was Taehyung laying on the floor with nothing but blood on his shirt. I couldn't sleep without having my own hateful words ringing in my mind. I couldn't wake up with the thought that what would have happened if we hadn't done any of that shit to him. I just wanted him to be back with us. I never knew when I started to love him so much that it hurt to even think of hurting him...."

Tears flowed down the grey head's cheeks and he buried his face in his hands and sobbed into them.

HyeJin remained silent and then passed a tissue to the male and meekly took it and wiped his tear stained face.

"Taehyung?" HyeJin spoke after Jimin had recollected himself. At the mention of the grey head Jimin let out a soft chuckle and went on speaking dreamily.

"He is not a human I swear. He is some kind of angel on this Earth. I bet that once you meet him, you will immediately love him. I don't know how but even after everything he is going through, Taehyung always finds a way to cover it up. He is not a coward..No not at all. He makes mistakes but he stands up and faces the consequences too. He is so kind that you will wonder that he is too innocent to be in this world. And I love how his mouth turns into a soft pout whenever he eats or speaking. It makes him look like little puppy and it's so difficult to not to coo when he gets angry"

Jimin went on speaking about the male for five minutes straight and that even HyeJin wished to meet the guy. After this HyeJin had to stop the younger before he could even describe Taehyung's jawline angles and how one of his  closes while the other doesn't when he smiles.

"Then why don't you talk with him?" HyeJin asked and Jimin shook his head.
"Taehyung told me not to call him until I don't have a reason for this" Jimin said and held up his wrists.

"But Jimin you do" HyeJin said,"You can tell him everything that was going on in your mind while doing that"
"No!" Jimin exclaimed and shook his head vigorously,"It's such a stupid excuse. He will laugh at me for being so weak"

"Jimin believe me if Taehyung is really the way you described him, Then he will surely understand no matter what" HyeJin said with a kind smile.

"You really think so?" Jimin asked softly, being unsure if he should believe or not.
"Yes Jimin, he said that you should only call him when you have a reason and you do" HyeJin said,"And he has to understand it. Which I'm sure he will"

"But he never did something like that to himself when he was so upset with everything" Jimin said weakly.
"Jimin..." HyeJin said gently but her words had power,"Now that means Taehyung is stronger than you think."

"And I'm not...." Jimin whispered and what HyeJin said surprised him—
"No you are too. But he is more better in hiding his weaknesses"

***