Chapter 19

Okay, okay. I know some of y'all were expecting Liam's POV last update, but I realized it wasn't the right time yet!!! I AM SO SORRY.

BUT.

Next chapter will be his, I promise that and it will be true.

Chapter 19

Iris Parker

I was getting the triplets ready for bed when a maid informed me that I had visitors.

My gaze immediately met Liam's who seemed just as shock as I was.

"Who is it?" Liam asked in my stead. The triplets stopped playing at were silenced too.

"It's Ms. Cassandra, Andrea and Xenia, sir." the maid said and kept her head down.

I immediately smiled as I heard their names. Of course, my best friends!

"I got it." I told Liam and I planted a kiss on each of the three. "Sleep now, okay?" I said sternly before I quickly left the room.

Cassandra, Andrea and Xenia were my best friends from childhood. Well, Andrea came in the group in high school, but still. I absolutely missed them.

Although I had Haley with me these last 3 years, and for that, I am eternally grateful to her, there were times when I was so tempted to call them.

We've known each other for so long and we depended on each other a lot so when they weren't by my side, it was extra hard.

As I strode down the stairs, a maid informed me that they were led to the living room. I thanked her and made my way towards the living room.

Sure enough, the three of them were here. Andrea and Xenia were sitting down as Cassandra was pacing back and forth.

All of their heads turned towards me and for what seems like eternity, we stare at each other like we couldn't believe that we were all here. Together.

I noticed how Andrea's black hair was short making her look more mature and sexy. Paired with her emerald eyes and pale skin, she was stunning.

On the other hand, Xenia's long curly brown hair reminded me of the sweet girl she was. But be warned. She was sweet and elegant, but she could turn to be your worst enemy if you make her hate you.

Cassie looked beautiful as ever with her blonde wavy hair and piercing blue eyes. 

"Iris!" Xenia screamed as she ran towards me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back of course.

"Oh my gosh, I missed you all so bad." Emotions surged through me. Longing, sadness, but most of all, joy that they were here now. That I was here now. 

Although I wasn't planning to cry, when Cassie and Andrea hugged me, our tears started to fall. No words were said and for a while we were just there crying. 

I hugged them tight because no words could ever express how much I missed them.

And then I felt a punch on my arm. 

"Ow!" I complained. I let go of the person I was hugging to look at my attacked when I saw Xenia. Although she was crying, she still looked pretty.