CAPUT PRIMUM

Lucifer, illi autem statim Archángelum, quia proiecti a Deo. (Lucifer, a once archangel, cast out by god.)

By hell, she despised being summoned, she despised having someone who didn't know how to send her back to her home where she could be wrapped up warm in bed listening to the music of the screams of the tortured souls. She despised the common world, she despised the people and everything in it-

Her heels clicked as she walked into the club. "What on earth is this loathly music?" She huffed, black hair slicked back into a high ponytail. "Of course my human just has to waltz into this damned place."

She didn't even need to look at where her human was, she knew, she could physically smell him from the moment she entered the town, and she was right. There sat the male, with his other friends laughing and drinking alcohol. Her eyes scanned the table as she walked through the crowd to him.

Perfect, a seat spare just for me.

She sat in the chair, as ladylike as she could muster and smiled, her teeth pearly white and gleaming as she tuned out the constant thudding of the music.

"Uh, do we know you?" The male called Yoongi asked. The one that had summoned her along with her human.

"I'd be surprised if you didn't." She grinned, leaning forwards onto the table, elbows on the table and her head resting in her hands. "I'm Lucy. Nice to see you in person, Bunny boy." Her eyes drifted to her human, Jungkook, and she saw all the colour drain from his face.

"Shit..." Yoongi cussed.

"Such vulgar words coming from your mouth, it's music to my ears." Her eyes sparkled and Yoongi watched. The male who had warned them, Namjoon who seemed to be the only one with common sense between the three boys, didn't hold her eyes.

"What did you two do now?" He glared at the two looking at her in shock.

"What do you think they did sweetheart?" She spoke teasingly, calling over a waiter. "I'll have a red devil cocktail please." She asked sweetly. He nodded and walked off.

"I told you guys!" He huffed.

"I-" Jungkook finally spoke and her eyes snapped towards him. "I was not expecting a spirit to be this attractive."

"Jungkook!" Yoongi yelled, slapping the back of his head. Lucy simply laughed, sipping her drink when the waiter came back.

"Thank you Jungkook, I do think you'll be fun to play with."

"For crying out loud." Namjoon muttered.