Midget Hunt

JK POV:

I was fuming inside from the situation that happened yesterday in the corridors. I was punched in front of all those people, just because of Jimin and the memories of those teasing stares were making me beyond mad at him.

 I wanted nothing than to drag him out and beat him to a pulp for causing me such a humiliation.

 It's funny how I always wanted to hurt him and yet I always end up walking away without causing him any actual harm.

 "Well that's going to change today", I smirked as I calmly waited for the sun to rise and for the day to start before I could start my "midget hunt".

I easily spotted him in the afternoon walking in the corridors along with Taehyung and Hoseok. 

"How dare he smile like that, like he hasn't ruined my life?" I said to myself seeing him smiling to his friends as more anger bubble inside me. 

I saw them stopping in front of the washroom while they continue to talk for a while. Hoseok and Taehyung had a visible concern on their faces while Jimin seemed to be convincing them for something. Soon they gave up as they continue to walk forward while Jimin entered the bathroom alone.

 I smirked evilly; finally, I found a chance to take my sweet revenge upon him. I stalked behind him entering the bathroom where a few guys were busy with their business, however, Jimin was nowhere in the sight.

 "Might be in one of the stalls", I thought as I waited for the boys to walk out.

 Once the site was clear I patiently waited for him to walk out of the stall, who was taking awfully long inside. 

"Is he alright inside? "Should I check?" a little voice of concern rose inside me. 

"Not my problem, he can die inside for all I care", I shook my head as I stood leaning against the washroom door so no one could enter or exit. 

After waiting another two minutes, the door of the stall finally opened and out came a slumped Jimin, his shoulders limp. 

He didn't look like Jimin from a few minutes ago, all that cheery attitude of him was gone and he looked gloomy and miserable. 

"Looks like you were enjoying yourself earlier after causing me such humiliation yesterday", I spoke in a low voice making him jump in surprise. 

His gaze landed on me as he let out a tired sigh.

 "Please Jungkook, not now. I can't.........", he said averting my gaze as he continued washing his hands.

 I pulled his arm to make him face me when he suddenly gasped heavily in pain. 

"You don't get to tell me what I should do 'or not", I said in an enraged voice as I tightened my grip on him almost crushing his fragile shoulders. 

"Kook, Ple....", he tried to plead pathetically but I cut him off mid-sentence. 

"I don't like to keep debts and yours was long overdue", I said as I suddenly hit him across the face making him stumble and fall on the floor as a painful whine escaped from his lips. 

"That was for sending your friend to do what you could not", I said to him with gritted teeth who was lying on the floor clutching his bruised Jaw. 

"And this is for coming into my life", I kicked his stomach making him double over in a fetus position.

 "Why can't you just get out of my life, huh", I could hear his audible sobs in the background as I punched the bathroom mirror making it break into pieces cutting my hand along the way, not that I cared a single bit.